We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Need Ahzteks Weapons overhaul for awop.

hollowpoint9mm

So like the title says, I need Ahzteks weapon overhaul so my game will work. I installed the newest version of AWOP with BOE and must of already had an old version of Ahzteks installed and everything works perfectly. Well I decided I should do a clean reinstall because some things werent working (unrelated to awop/boe/ahztek) and I also deleted my old versions of boe,awop, and ahztek not realizing that it was a standalone and not intergrated with awop. So after a long time of trying to start my game crash after crash. I figured out it was the Ahztek compatibity patch crashing me since there was nothing to patch. After a while I managed to find the .esp for the overhaul and it loads now but when I get ingame and load my last save when I had the weapons they are giant triangles and there is no sound. So i am assuming the overhaul pack came with textures and sound. Anyways if someone could help me with this, I would be very greatful to them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to find it too since the version I have is really old but I think the mod is good and forever dead. I've spent a lot of time on google trying to find it somewhere else but it looks like the mod suffered from apparently random nexus deletes.

Oh and yeah its more than an esp. Shrapnel was 1+GB in size. A complete overhaul.