Assassin's creed 3 Connor's armor

Zayn968

im working currently on this armor.i have the model finished and the only thing left is to texture and export it..but ineed some nice tutorials on exporting custom armor into skyrim..if someone can help me it will be great! thanks

oh i should also fix the jacket...

Its pretty easy to export armor into skyrim, although if you dont find a tutorial send me a download link of the armor files and i could piece it together for you. Btw dont upload the armor to skyrim nexus because they are strict on copyright, and the idea of the armor kind of belongs to ubisoft lol.

hmmh?

It's legal to upload it if it's self-made and not ported.

im working currently on this armor.i have the model finished and the only thing left is to texture and export it..but ineed some nice tutorials on exporting custom armor into skyrim..if someone can help me it will be great! thanks

oh i should also fix the jacket...

Its pretty easy to export armor into skyrim, although if you dont find a tutorial send me a download link of the armor files and i could piece it together for you. Btw dont upload the armor to skyrim nexus because they are strict on copyright, and the idea of the armor kind of belongs to ubisoft lol.

Or you could, like, change a few things here and there, and not reference AC3. The armor pictured is pretty generic as is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...