make bbb for futanalivion and add futanalivion body meshes to BBB Desi

madgamer82

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows if some one made better bouncing boobs for futanalivion or not.

If not can someone make it please and can someone add futanalivion body meshes to BBB Designer Body Spell

but if nobody wants to do this request that is ok then u can get rid of this topic. sorry if this too much to ask for. :sweat:

thanks for all the modders and tsnexus for all the mods keep up the good work :)

Edited by madgamer82

On the subject of adding things to the BBB Designer Body Spell all I do is swap the meshes of the body options in the Body Spell that I don't use with ones that I want. The only caveat to that is some of the original body options (e.g. Growlf Hot Body v5) use a single option for femalefoot.nif, femalehand.nif and femalelowerbody.nif (found in the Growlf French folder) and then only include a single femaleupperbody.nif for the others (Growlf High, Growlf Juvenile etc.). Others have a complete set of nifs in each folder. I match up the replacement nif structure with the original structure (i.e. if the meshes I want to use include a full set of nifs I replace an unused option in the Body Spell that also uses a complete set of nifs ... if the replacement uses a single nif I use an original that uses a single nif). Chances are the single nif replacement attempts will result in poorly aligned body parts (waist and upper body don't line up for example), but sometimes you get lucky if the two are compatible body types. The complete set of nifs method generally works without issue.