Any way to call the Xp value of a mob?

I made a meltdown perk and its working fine except mobs killed by the meltdown chain reactions don't give any xp.

As a work around im getting mob level and using that to grant XP for each kill but I would like to call their actual XP value instead.

No, because Bethesda did not set any Base XP values. They only filled in offsets to give a calculated XP value. In addition to that they aren't defined as actor values.

You'd have to hardcode all the calculated XP values, but if you go this route, the least painful way is to hard code only the templates, since all actors under Encxxx derives their stats from a template actor. However there many exceptions.

Edited by Rasikko

^ This

I'm not quite sure how your mod works, but there is an exp-health threshold within the game settings. Player needs to deal x% damage before he earns any exp. If you kill them via a script you dont receive any exp. If your chain reactions deals damage, they should die and give exp. Its all about how much damage is dealt (damage over time or explosion effect, what ever...)

iXPDeathRewardHealthThreshold [vanilla 0.25]

I tried to do this with a crap load of OnHit, OnDeath and pExperience CSV logging and excel analysis, but with so many game states, perks stats and other multipliers I soon got angry and gave up on that. You may read some of the frustration on my SKK Kill XP mod page.