API access?

peardox

How do I get an API key?

The reason I ask is that as many games now are on Win / Mac + Linux there is no reason to only support Windows.

My ideal world in one where when I'm on the bus to work where I can use my phone to check out the latest mods for my fave game and mark them as desirable.

When I get home I open either NexusMods or a client that my phone talks to (the client runs on all platforms)

Obviously there are some issues I ain't discovered but this seems a very real world expansion of NexusMods

While I know you're inverted in Vortex you have to think of where you're going next

If you check out Lazarus you'll find that a multi-platform desktop client is easy. The language is based on Delphi 6/7 which is itself based on USCD PASCAL.

The other component in this suggestion is Cordova which supplies phone / tablet versions using HTML5 / CSS + JS

As long as your API is consistent it'd take me little time to do a phone / tablet version - Lazarus, a bit longer as I ain't used it for ages

Personally, I write in the best language for the end result (not JAVA - I did OO well before Sun / Oracle tried to take over the world)

Edited by peardox