We need a separate FO76 forum for all these discussions

blitzen

Dear Moderators,

Can a FO76 discussion forum be created even though there aren't any corresponding mod pages? I'm not sure what the rules are. There is currently more FO76 discussion in this forum than FO4 discussion.

Thanks.

blitzen

If FO76 is coming as soon as next 2 months, we NEED a separate FO76 forum for sure.

Like right now, I think Nexus' biggest mistake is lumping Skyrim SE with Skyrim VR. I am glad I am not into VR (thought about it, but feel skeptical, even though I love swinging swords). But most mods do not even support VR (creators have no way to test), or flat out not working with VR. VR users should be able to have a section 100% for VR that they know how big their mod selection is, and can search exclusively VR related mod. It's like going to Oldrim to search for a mod, what is the point if I know I can't use it?

The forum for Fallout 76 would look more like a waste dump, before the actual release of the game.

The very minority of people (i guess) has no good words for Fallout 76. And there are actually none.

One thing i really would like to see, is to get their assets for Fallout 4, for modders. I dont even care if its Creation Club. If they bring it as DLC like Nukaworld/FarHarbor, i'll buy it. Or just a DLC that adds new NPCs/Creatures (i really want that sloth!) i would also buy it. If the price is fair and only for the whole package. Not the $5, one weapon, crap....

I can't speak to what is "actually" going to happen. But in my experience Nexus doesn't open a forum for a game until after the game is released. We speculated about FO4 in the FO3 forum, we speculated about Skyrim in the Oblivion forum. (That one was good fun. People were going nuts.) I'm guessing that just because a game is announced, doesn't mean it's gonna happen, and opening a forum and mod pages beforehand could really just be a waste of time and resources.

Even with a supposed release date, I suspect we'll be speculating here for the time being. Besides, we all came here to speculate, didn't we? We knew where to go.

Fallout 76 ***is*** Fallout 5, with the hideous perversion of the IP designed to serve the advice of the gaming/gambling psychologists now employed by Ubisoft, EA, Rockstar, Zenimax etc. "Gaming as a service" is the code phrase for gaming perverted to follow the models created by these psychology experts to maximise continuous cashflow thru ADDICTIVE mechanisms, especially those known to work with children and males of low self-esteem.

There is a lot of Beth/Zenimax activity in key gaming forums, like this one, to 'control' the message and propagandise the unacceptable. Sadly there are certain people here who have also sold their souls to the Creation Club, and paid modding, and will defend their 'bosses' come what may.

These people will troll where they can claiming the core playerbase of Fallout3/4 are a "tiny vocal minority" when they express doubts and fears about Fallout:76.

Never forget, for little more than 20 million dollars, Todd Howard could have funded an external dev to make a traditional Fallout game using the current toolset used for Skyrim remastered, and 18 months later there would have been a perfect new Fallout game that would easily have made Beth 500 million dollars + in sales. And odd could have done this at the SAME time as building the 'experimental' Fallout:76. But Todd is not a nice person. He literally considers himself 'god' of the Fallout/Elder Scrolls IP, and couldn't give a damn about what fans think or want.

To Todd, 'fans' must be strapped to a chair, have their mouths forced open, and made to swallow whatever he cooks up- and this is the issue every reasonable decent fan of Skyrim and Fallout 4 has. Like I said, at ZERO financial risk to Beth, the fans could have had multiple traditional follow-ups to Fallout (once a year even, like COD or Battlefield) while Todd was free to cook up whatever he liked at the same time. But under Todd, freedom of choice and respect of the loyal fan count for literally nothing.

Now sadly we are going to have a propaganda war for the months until the 'game' releases, where certain people on behalf of Beth will actively demonise anyone who questions the choices that lie behind Fallout:76. And the ONLY crime of the fans that made the somewhat mediocre Fallout 4 a massive success will be that their gaming taste lies in the form of game Fallout3/4 and Skyrim delivered.

Of course other gaming types exist- but that's why you have multiple gaming IPs. To STEAL our IP, and give it to a different gaming sector is selfish, spiteful and frankly hateful. As I said, the Rust experiment could have been forgiveable if at the same time Beth commited itself to regular entries in the Elder Scrolls/Fallout franchises, using external devs and current toolsets. But Todd is giving us Fallout:Rust as the literal Fallout 5 and that is just terrible.

PS in every forum I now see griefers dribbling in delight as they witness the 'tears' of the original Fallout player base. These griefers are the 99% of all those congratulating Todd for stealing away the Fallout IP from the single player RPG fans (who the griefers call "anti-social billy-no-mates"). And in every interview, Todd says "griefing = drama" and he wants "drama" to be the driving force of Fallout:76.

PPS All Fallout fans ever asked for was limited co-op to allow them to play the game with a few friends/partner/family, but otherwise experience the SAME game as any single-player. This is the one thing Fallout:76 does not provide.

Fallout 76 ***is*** Fallout 5,

FO76 isn't FO5 any more than ESO is TES6. As for the rest of the rant, you seem to be taking this personally, and making quite a few inferences and assumptions. The "conspiracy" to promote the game and crush any dissenting voices that you mention won't affect the ultimate success or failure of the game. I'm not reading a lot of forums, so I don't know about the "griefers" and "tears", but if that's happening, it's as much the fault of people whining about their dashed hopes and dreams in a public forum as it is of the trolls that feed off the misery of others like virtual vampires. It's a dysfunctional codependency. Oh, and kudos for the most bitter-sounding comment I've read on the internet. That's quite an accomplishment. Don't let this stuff bother you. There are going to be mods for Skyrim and FO4 that will be like new games. There is a lot going on. Focus on that instead. The delay of TES6 and a real FO5 are the best thing that can happen to these projects. They have a chance of reaching completion before the next generation games pull all the modders away from TES5/FO5.

Edited by blitzen

Fallout 76 ***is*** Fallout 5, with the hideous perversion of the IP designed to serve the advice of the gaming/gambling psychologists now employed by Ubisoft, EA, Rockstar, Zenimax etc. "Gaming as a service" is the code phrase for gaming perverted to follow the models created by these psychology experts to maximise continuous cashflow thru ADDICTIVE mechanisms, especially those known to work with children and males of low self-esteem.

There is a lot of Beth/Zenimax activity in key gaming forums, like this one, to 'control' the message and propagandise the unacceptable. Sadly there are certain people here who have also sold their souls to the Creation Club, and paid modding, and will defend their 'bosses' come what may.

These people will troll where they can claiming the core playerbase of Fallout3/4 are a "tiny vocal minority" when they express doubts and fears about Fallout:76.

Never forget, for little more than 20 million dollars, Todd Howard could have funded an external dev to make a traditional Fallout game using the current toolset used for Skyrim remastered, and 18 months later there would have been a perfect new Fallout game that would easily have made Beth 500 million dollars + in sales. And odd could have done this at the SAME time as building the 'experimental' Fallout:76. But Todd is not a nice person. He literally considers himself 'god' of the Fallout/Elder Scrolls IP, and couldn't give a damn about what fans think or want.

To Todd, 'fans' must be strapped to a chair, have their mouths forced open, and made to swallow whatever he cooks up- and this is the issue every reasonable decent fan of Skyrim and Fallout 4 has. Like I said, at ZERO financial risk to Beth, the fans could have had multiple traditional follow-ups to Fallout (once a year even, like COD or Battlefield) while Todd was free to cook up whatever he liked at the same time. But under Todd, freedom of choice and respect of the loyal fan count for literally nothing.

Now sadly we are going to have a propaganda war for the months until the 'game' releases, where certain people on behalf of Beth will actively demonise anyone who questions the choices that lie behind Fallout:76. And the ONLY crime of the fans that made the somewhat mediocre Fallout 4 a massive success will be that their gaming taste lies in the form of game Fallout3/4 and Skyrim delivered.

Of course other gaming types exist- but that's why you have multiple gaming IPs. To STEAL our IP, and give it to a different gaming sector is selfish, spiteful and frankly hateful. As I said, the Rust experiment could have been forgiveable if at the same time Beth commited itself to regular entries in the Elder Scrolls/Fallout franchises, using external devs and current toolsets. But Todd is giving us Fallout:Rust as the literal Fallout 5 and that is just terrible.

PS in every forum I now see griefers dribbling in delight as they witness the 'tears' of the original Fallout player base. These griefers are the 99% of all those congratulating Todd for stealing away the Fallout IP from the single player RPG fans (who the griefers call "anti-social billy-no-mates"). And in every interview, Todd says "griefing = drama" and he wants "drama" to be the driving force of Fallout:76.

PPS All Fallout fans ever asked for was limited co-op to allow them to play the game with a few friends/partner/family, but otherwise experience the SAME game as any single-player. This is the one thing Fallout:76 does not provide.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zanity, I love you man. I can't even tell if you're doing it on purpose, but you have the most thought-out and imaginative troll rants I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I tip my tinfoil hat to you.

Edited for the above Zanity quote.

Edited by buzzbomb