Skyrim - Discworld Mod Talk

Voivod333

Don't lose hope. Who knows maybe I will get a chance to return. Or maybe you can find someone to build the Discworld piece by piece. GalaxyS3, you should check out the Creation Kit Official Wiki and learn like I did. Building within the Creation Kit isn't too difficult. It just takes a lot of time to do. You already have some great help. A majority of the mod can be made in the Creation Kit (Towns, Landscapes, etc.). Focus on that first and get your assets to help with re-texturing or making the UU clothing, Patrician's clothes and the Watch's Armors to start. And if possible the Librarian. Start with the UU, then expand to Ank-Morpork, then as Pratchett wrote,"The world is your mollusc."

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. I had a heck of a time getting quest scripts to work. Some I never got working properly. Best to look at a quest in the creation kit and study it.

I think we should start off with companions, I will be easier. The guy who made that gorilla companion gave me permission to retex it, so I will find a retex/modeler tommorow. We shall then start work on the luggage, a perilous task for a mortal to undertake...