Skyrim - Discworld Mod Talk

Voivod333

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GalaxyS3

I prefer working on Discworld, the UU and Ankh-Morpork myself. To keep it more consistent and how I envision it to be. You could find an experienced quest maker/scripter. I have attempted simple quests for some stuff I made before but they never worked properly, a huge annoyance. I have made all the tutorial quests I could find, which work but don't cover enough of what it is I need done. I could begin looking at quests and breaking them down within the Creation Kit to figure it all out but I would rather just focus on building. Unfortunately, I am working overtime in RL for a while then possibly getting laid-off, so I will be busy looking for a new job. So it may be a slow process on the building of everything but I will do as much as I can. It will get done and it will be awesome. Especially with help from others. Which is greatly appreciated! And awesome work getting help.

Sorry to hear about rhe likely hood of you getting laid off :sad:

But, good news. It seems that Siaon is willing to help, so thats the spells sorted. I will work on finding a script writer for you...

Also, do you want someone to do optional HD textures or will you do those yourself?

Sounds good, GalaxyS3. I am endeavoring to work on the UU and Ankh-Morpork whenever I have a day off or spare time. Fingers crossed on the aid of OmegaRed99 and a scripter.

I am currently working on the "fat" clothes for the wizards and a custom race for Cohen and the Silver Horde Barbarians, so they have aged textures and scars for their bodies. I will post some pictures as soon as they are ready.