Morrowind popularity

Guest Caliburn

Which part(s) of MW and it's expansions do you like best?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which part(s) of MW and it's expansions do you like best?

• Morrowind
    • Tribunal
    • Bloodmoon
    • Morrowind, Tribunal
    • Morrowind, Bloodmoon
    • All three
    • None, please state why explicitly

Guest Arren
I just got Tribunal, and the only thing I don't like about it so far is that the Dark Brotherhood tried to kill me :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the one who voted "None", but I have my reasons:

• I have neither of the expansions, so I really can't comment on them.

I'm nowhere near having seen all of the game, much less finishing it. I love some aspects of the game, but dislike others:
    GOOD: Graphics, art design, moddability, sound, story.
    BAD: Never sure where my crosshairs should be when attacking, some damn ugly female facial art (and I don't mean the orcs), takes forever to make a good pile of money, no horses and carts like Daggerfall, no other rideable critters or banks unless you use mods.

Maybe I should have waited to give my opinion when I was further along in the game, but that's where I stand at this moment. It's not like I'm not enjoying the game, but for me it hasn't yet attained "classic" status. <_<

Erhm, your cross hairs should be visible, but if they aren't check the options menu...

As for the expansions, BM is the best buy I guess, but Tribunal is good too.

For me it remains a classic because I come back to playing it and there is always something you can do differently or in another way/with another character. It can perhaps truely lay claim to the fact it is infinattly replayable.

Love all three really, MW was just amazing , Trib has a differnt look and evens out the armours somewhat and BM just looks so good. Perhaps the most telling thing is I feel the developers loved this game as much as we do. Why?

Attention to detail. In third person the first time you run in to an ash storm and you put your hand if front of your face, the snow, the fact that you get so emersed in the game, the atmosphere

Just great

tribunal was ok, i had the story line of almelexia and of the dark brotherhood, but bloodmoon suck ars, it pissed me off so bad, those god damn tree bitchs! they are worse then those clif racers. i hope they stop with the expanstions, and make a new game. spend some time on it. just not to much time.

Archived