m2 browning anyone?

Rauco

I remember playing fallout tactics back in the day. was really in love with the browning m2. that thing tore up stuff and made an amazing sound

Tactics_browning_m2.png?version=8486ad72

I think id like to try and make a mod and add it to the game, unless someone else here would be interested in trying. anyway just thought id bring this up.

Edited by Rauco

Sadly a pure M2 is impossible due to the lack of belt-fed animations and it seems mod makers are unwilling to make anything that needs those animations until someone figures them out. I've been waiting for the usable minigun turrets to come out to attempt adding an M2 turret. In the meantime you might enjoy Wasteland Melody's Heavy Machine Gun or the WH-Mk.22 Heavy Machinegun (which includes an awesome turret for protecting your settlements).

Edited by jkruse05

Thank you for the links. I am aware of the problems with belt animations. But WMs heavy looks good enough to me. Feeding from a closed mag seems OK :)

ahh thanks, saves me from the trouble of trying and failing miserably, those mods look good, I'll def check it out. I'm off to convert this into a replacer :), or maybe not, depends if the stats are overkill or not.

me too bernt haha, remember the fn fal? i loved the sound it made and bloody mess

Tactics_7.62_fn_fal.png

one of my guys would fire, then bap bap bap bap! and the animation of a raider having several bullets pass through him and sounds of blood spatter... good times