shity sign up system for the site

skannerz22

There's also no excuse for not being able to do simple mathematics. You have a calculator on almost every phone and not to mention the one on your computer...

So even if you weren't as -bright- to know simple maths you should know to use them instead http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gif

As for the CAPTCHA challenge-response test, I have to agree they are a pain in my side and I mentally groan each time I'm faced with one. However I also agree that they are a necessary evil.

A community can rarely get away without having one these days. I'd much rather have to answer a CAPTCHA once on sign-up to a website than have it covered in... Dustbin trash.

There's also no excuse for not being able to do simple mathematics. You have a calculator on almost every phone and not to mention the one on your computer...

So even if you weren't as -bright- to know simple maths you should know to use them instead

I don't think they had most of that stuff in the '50s. Just throwin' that out there...

I don't think "bright" is the right word either. If someone doesn't get a job because they have severe panic attacks every time, it doesn't make them lazy. Being dyslexic doesn't mean that someone isn't bright. Peace.

Edited by Rennn