Disenchant all

Zahnrad

For the record, I'm not sure how easy this would be to make. But I'd like a mod which allows me to disenchant all magical items I come across, daedric, unusuals, one of a kinds or etc.

I understand this would probably be extremely overpowered with some enchants, so for obvious reasons. the only real way I can think to balance such a thing would be to prevent players from disenchanting player made enchants otherwise you'd probably end up with 50+ enchants on a single weapon.

The part that I doubt would be easy to make or maybe even impossible would be if I could disenchant modded weapons also.

I use Ordinator and Legacy of the Dragonborn so there's a lot of added unique weapons and Ordinator prevents me from losing the item upon disenchantment.

It's not a mod , it's a script that allows you to patch mods , so that you can modify specific aspects of them without having to manually make the changes in the plugins

just follow the instructions in the images to learn how to use it

of course , you will need something else to modify the base game and the DLCs

I'll need to find a mod for this , although this should be easy

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8157?tab=description

this seems to cover the base game and the DLCs

it is for Skyrim LE , but users have reported that it works on Skyrim SE as is , so you should be able to use it without any further work required

so this should cover the game , and the tool I suggested earlier will allow you to patch your mods

meaning that these two should cover everything