Skyrim and Skyrim: Special Edition? Worth upgrading?

Eilish96

Hello guys,

I've always been playing and modding the normal and first version of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Now I'm thinking of if it's worth upgrading and buying the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on steam.

My question is, can I still use the same armor mods that are under the "old/normal" /skyrim section here on nexus, or can I ONLY use the ones that are under the /skyrimspecialedition section?

Cheers!

1. YES, SSE will and should be the way to go.

2. Get it on a sale.

3. No, mods need to be SSE ported, but you will find many armor mods already on the SSE Nexus.

4. SSE is really beautiful even with no mods ;)

We're reaching a point now where major mod authors are moving to SSE, and dropping support for Oldrim. With the Steam sale going on now, if you've got the cash, and your computer meets the requirements, there's really no reason not to switch.

We're reaching a point now where major mod authors are moving to SSE, and dropping support for Oldrim. With the Steam sale going on now, if you've got the cash, and your computer meets the requirements, there's really no reason not to switch.

1. YES, SSE will and should be the way to go.

2. Get it on a sale.

3. No, mods need to be SSE ported, but you will find many armor mods already on the SSE Nexus.

4. SSE is really beautiful even with no mods :wink:

Alright, now this was the exactly what I was looking for, thanks lads! :happy: