Weird Bug with Image Share

DarkWarrior45

I saw something weird with the Imageshare today.

I was trying to upload an image today through imageshare. There for a while I was getting error messages saying that my file size was too big. I got this a couple of times. One time it told me my file size was over 1.5 MB when my file was only 1.49MB. What the heck?

So I kept on resizing my image until it was about 1.24 MB. That time it went through and uploaded the file. But then I clicked on "Manage Images" and it had four different duplicates of the same image, but I only had one successful upload with that image.

I don't know what's up with it, other than it still uploads even though the file's too big?

Thank you,

.~DW

I saw something weird with the Imageshare today.

I was trying to upload an image today through imageshare. There for a while I was getting error messages saying that my file size was too big. I got this a couple of times. One time it told me my file size was over 1.5 MB when my file was only 1.49MB. What the heck?

So I kept on resizing my image until it was about 1.24 MB. That time it went through and uploaded the file. But then I clicked on "Manage Images" and it had four different duplicates of the same image, but I only had one successful upload with that image.

I don't know what's up with it, other than it still uploads even though the file's too big?

Thank you,

.~DW

if the tile size you are uploading is 1.49 mb, then after the header and tracking information put on by the site it exceeds the limit, therefore you get the error. (there is overhead for the site that is added to the file size.

The site does not know the exact size of the file until the upload is completed, then will disallow if it exceeds the limit and give you the error message.

Buddah

if the tile size you are uploading is 1.49 mb, then after the header and tracking information put on by the site it exceeds the limit, therefore you get the error. (there is overhead for the site that is added to the file size.

The site does not know the exact size of the file until the upload is completed, then will disallow if it exceeds the limit and give you the error message.

Buddah

That makes sense, thank you!

Archived