UFO mod disabled to ability to train with my follower

Stemro

So I have this problem; today I installed the UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul mod.

I installed it so I can have 2 followers at the same time, both Faendal and Lydia. I already had Faendal, and used his ability to train me and trade with me to get free archery training. But after installing the UFO mod the option to train with Faendal disappeared from the dialog options. I tried uninstalling the UFO mod and loading an older save (saved before installing the mod), but it didn't help, I still couldn't train with Faendal.

Can anybody think of a solution for my problem?

BTW, I'm level 50 in archery, but that shouldn't be the problem, since I read you can train with an NPC up to level 85 (unless they changed it?).

Thanks in advance to everyone who'll answer.

Are those 2 mods compatible??

Under UFO COMPATIBILITY:

0) Any mod that does not modify dialogfollower quest/script

1) If you load below UFO, you can use mods for followers. Unless they have dialogfollower limitation from 0)

2) Custom follower mods by default get - Level UP dialog, Display STATs dialog, More Followers at Once, Followers can Ride and can have full inventory control by telling: You could dress better.

Edited by Xotana

BTW, I'm level 50 in archery, but that shouldn't be the problem,

That's actually the answer - Faendal can only train to 50. Trainers are journeyman (up to 50 like Faendal), expert (up to 75) and master (up to 90).

BTW, I'm level 50 in archery, but that shouldn't be the problem,

That's actually the answer - Faendal can only train to 50. Trainers are journeyman (up to 50 like Faendal), expert (up to 75) and master (up to 90).

Thanks so much for your answer. Now I at least know that the mod didn't screw up my game or something. Training so much for free kinda started to feel like cheating anyway...

Edited by Stemro