⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Weapon mashup collision box editing in nifskope

Hi, I have made a neat weapon out of several other weapons. Now the collision box(at least that's what I call it, the red, blue and green box around the weapon) you see in the Creation Kit is way longer than the rest of the weapon. It looks odd and I am looking to fix it, but I don't know how. I think it could be because I fastened a two handed bludgeon part to a one handed weapon. The weapon works and all but the collision box looks very weird. I am also thinking that it should make the weapon behave oddly when dropped.

Picture is taken in Creation Kit, but I am thinking I should be able to fix it with Nifskope. Or if it's a Creation Kit related issue. I don't know which to be honest. :sad:

v5cLzJT.png

Edited by Niborino9409

I was hoping for something like that. But how? :huh:

Edit: I think I found it, but it doesn't look like the box on my image. Could the image be a CK related issue in that case? The collision box in nifskope looks fine

Edited by Niborino9409

Oh my

if you refer to your picture, that is not the collision geometry what you see- and has nothing to do with it.

to see the collision geometry of objects in CK you need to hit F4 and it will be displayed in a black net-frame

What you see is just an frame to mark the activated object, its position and size may not always fit the object but does not have any function other than that ( might help to identify axis as they are colored)

So yes if in nifskope your collision looks fine - don't worry

CL