ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Voices

Javalin

I'm bored of three races sounding the EXACT same., sometimes you don't know which races are which until you see them with either red eyes, looking one of the borrowers or they are INCREDIBLY tall.

Dark Elf

Wood Elf

High Elf

-

I was wondering if the Dark Elves Oblivion Voice could be "Excluded" and changed to the Morrowind voice; They are much more fun that way with comments such as:

"I HAVE YOU!"

"You N'wah!"

I'm bored of three races sounding the EXACT same., sometimes you don't know which races are which until you see them with either red eyes, looking one of the borrowers or they are INCREDIBLY tall.

Dark Elf

Wood Elf

High Elf

-

I was wondering if the Dark Elves Oblivion Voice could be "Excluded" and changed to the Morrowind voice; They are much more fun that way with comments such as:

"I HAVE YOU!"

"You N'wah!"

Only if someone would recreate them....that would mean to use an actor.

As for importing the ones from Morrowind...it can't be done. It would only result in the sounds package being banned and/or erased from the sites it's been hosted on. It would be banned because Bethesda specified in the Oblivion EULA that we are not allowed to import content from other games into Oblivion even if we own both copy of the games and the games belong to them.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Yeah, I knew that they did go insane about the Morroblivion Mods which were created. I never thought they will blow their stack if we used something as petty as voices or actors.

Three Races sounding the same is very boring... lol

Archived