Make them SHUT UP!

tnu

You know, those blasted comments and the fact that vampirism worked kind of reversedly (you lost powers instead of gaining them by feeding on people and all powers you gained by not feeding only helped you in getting food). were the reason why I got rid of Porphyric Hemophilia as soon as possible.

Drinking the blood makes you more human by reyoufinating the vampire's stength so that he/she can "uphold" the illousion of humanity.

(man those are a lot of typing errors..., I think :confused:)

There is a way of removing the voice or speech as it were. But if you feel the need to search through ALOT of sound files.. then be my guest.

I just removed the adoring fan from my game :D lol

THANK YOU LTD. thank you so much it was wracking on my last nerve. but i have a question will it edit VzampireScript? because i use a vampirism mod and they will conflict if so i think

I think it's safe to say, that between the face bugs, and everything else about Vampirism, that it was probably a low priority component, and although was required to make some of the quests make sense, was never considdered a significant part of the game. They also probably didn't want people running around slaughtering townspeople for blood. When you make it so that people get weaker from feeding, but make feeding required in order to enter towns or use merchants, people are more inclined to only feed when they need to, rather than whenever they feel like it. It should be no suprise that some things were re-tuned or toned down in an attempt to keep the Teen rating... Which they lost anyway.

I think it's safe to say, that between the face bugs, and everything else about Vampirism, that it was probably a low priority component, and although was required to make some of the quests make sense, was never considdered a significant part of the game. They also probably didn't want people running around slaughtering townspeople for blood. When you make it so that people get weaker from feeding, but make feeding required in order to enter towns or use merchants, people are more inclined to only feed when they need to, rather than whenever they feel like it. It should be no suprise that some things were re-tuned or toned down in an attempt to keep the Teen rating... Which they lost anyway.

Nicely said Vagrant. Anyways, I agree, and I personally like how vampirism is set up in Oblivion. Gives you a reason to feed, and to not feed. Choices, choices, choices.

Archived