SCRIPT REQUEST

I am in need of a script that will send the kids in Megaton to either

Rivet City or Tenpenney Tower after blowing up Megaton.

If there is a mod like that already could you point me to it.

( cant view tesnexus either )

I don't know to know how to create scripts. Tried and failed horribly so

if someone would be willing to create one it would be much appreciated

and credit will be given.

It's more than just a script.

Just guessing here but as well as the script you would need to:

Place copies of the NPCs (with unique ref IDs), start game disabled, in TT or RC.

Create new AI packages for them in those locations so they don't just stand still.

Possibly add new dialogue to reflect the new locations (not strictly necessary, but dialogue would otherwise reference Megaton from before the bomb went off).

The script itself would likely be quite simple. AFAIK, all Megaton NPCs get disabled automatically when the cell itself is disabled after the bomb goes off. So the script just has to test for Megaton being destroyed (global variable 'MegatonDestroyed == 1') then enable the NPC refs.

Sorry I don't have time to test this out myself.

Alright well much appreciated but this is way to far beyond my talent so I guess I'll have to scrub this idea. :ohdear:

Bummer too, I wouldn't mind the blowing up Megaton option but to think I killed Maggie and the other kid?? :sad:

Question solved

My "Maggie Tenpenny" mod V. 1.0

I figured how to do this and it actually works! I made a duplicate of Maggie, edited her stuff removing Megaton stuff, gave her new travel packages and she walks all around Tenpenny.

The mod has 2 notes. 1 in her bedroom from Mr.Burke in Megaton telling her she needs to leave, ( yup he hates hurting children )

The other note is on her dresser in Tenpenny where she explains the experience of the ordeal.

Now I don't feel so bad. Version 1.2 will save the Simm's son.

seHu3uB.jpg?1

Thanks again blackrat99 for the helpful info.

Edited by xXxAlfaOmegaXxX