I have armor I got like 95% a few years ago, would anyone be able and willing to help me finish it?

Prismuth

(I originally made an error and posted this elsewhere when here is much better, super sorry for double posting but I can't figure out how to delete it)

It was around 3 years ago and I hyperfocused on it while my mom was recovering from a double mastectomy for breast cancer, and I probably overshot.

I wanted to give it a bunch of colors that could all exist simultaneously for the sake of upcoming multiplayer mods.

I wanted to give it several different tiers for going throughout the game.

I wanted to give it a special NPC, lore, and crafting material and quests.

I stopped due to burnout, and my version of photoshop being unable to do Normal Maps.

I put tons and tons of hours into work into it, but in this case, in order to finish it it would take me a very long time in order to relearn how to use the Creation Kit, Blender, that thing that helps put Blender meshes into the Creation Kit.

Then there's if it should be for SE. I'm pretty over my head.

From what I remember, it just needs normal maps, bump maps, a little rigging cleanup (there's just a few tiny clipping spots), alternate colors, and implementation for endgame.

I don't want to just hand it over to someone and have them do all the work for me, I can definitely do the alternate colors myself and wouldn't have it any other way, and I think I made a texture for the normal maps, I just couldn't implement it. I might be able to manage the CK stuff too. But some help from someone who knows what they're doing would still be absolutely amazing.

While I don't have any credibility for modding Skyrim, I have made some mods for Stardew Valley at least.

If this is too much to ask, I understand, but I thought I'd take a shot just in case and see if anyone was willing to help me put the final polish on it, since the meshes, rigging, and base textures are done.

--About the armor itself, I was making it for my own use, since I wanted something that reflected my tastes. A lot of female armor is either skimpy and impractical, or just like the guy's armor and not at all cute or flattering. I wanted to make something as practical as one can while still making it cute, feminine, and elegant, with any sex appeal being subtle. I wanted something that bridged that gap. It's assembled from other mods that all had policies that allowed use, but I spent a lot of time retexturing it all to match and even had to redo the whole texture map, and made several of my own textures from scratch too.

I put tons and tons of work into it, and would love to see it actually come to fruition someday. (Though to simplify it so it could actually be finished, a chunk of my work would need to be scrapped, but certainly not all of it)

Edit: Though now the person who made two armors that I got most of it from hasn't been around in over a month and it says to ask permission. (If it said that back then too, I would have asked, since I have in my inbox from asking someone else, and it's in my nature) so now IDK what to do. Ever finishing it was probably a pipe dream.

Edited by Prismuth