Druid themed mods/modder's resources

soleguardian

So ever since I got skyrim, I've always wanted to make my character a druid, who lives alone in the woods making potions and practicing magic and archery in their spare time. Sadly though, there are nearly no mods for druids. I can't even seem to find a good nature themed bow mod. I was hoping though, to convince someone to make some mods with this theme. I would be incredibly happy if you did. Also, I'd really like it if someone who knows how to 3d model, could make some druid and tropical styled modder's resources so I can build a druid village on an island, and possibly release it as a mod (with your permission of course).

So to sum it up, here is the mods I could use help finding, or would like to have made:

Nature themed weapons/bows

Nature themed objects for building in the creation kit.

Tropical plants

Some druid styled robes (Not a priority, as the green robes in vanilla are fine)

Druid armour

Anything made out of plants armour wise.

I know the chances are only about one of these mods will actually become a reality, but I thank you for taking an interest. If you do think making a mod like this is possible, send me a messege on the forums, and we can talk about the mods in more detail.

I second this request. I have had the same problem :) I've done some houses with nature-esque themes, but nothing like I had pictured simply because the flora in Skyrim is pretty dry lol

I second this request. I have had the same problem :) I've done some houses with nature-esque themes, but nothing like I had pictured simply because the flora in Skyrim is pretty dry lol

I agree with your opinion, and I've also attempted to make due with what there is, but haven't been satisfied with any of the homes I've made so far. Oblivion had some really good mods for druids, such as "Nature's Bounty" if it rings a bell.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I'm going to try and make it myself. Would be a great challenge, and that way I get exactly what I wanted in the mod. I've got it all planned out, but I need to learn how to make the armour and robes I drew. I'm gonna make it all just a general druid themed mod pack. Should be nice when it's finished