Why do my weapons deal such low damage!

desblu

So, I finished the Knights of The Nine questline, suddenly at the end I fight the boss (Umaril) and I use my *Crusader's Sword* and it deals like almost no damage, I think it's just because he's a hard boss, I switch to the mace, not even seeing the damage of the sword, and it deals A LOT more damage. Later on I find out my daedric sword does 3 damage, my crusader's sword does 2 damage, Umaril's sword does 2 damage, and my mace does 15 damage. I add another crusader's sword that SHOULD do 25 damage, from the TES4Edit file thing, and it does 4 damage.

what is your blade skill? because as far as I recall , the damage you deal with a weapon is directly influenced by your skill with such weapons

so the mace goes with the blunt skill , all of these swords go with blade , bows with archery etc

this could explain the issue , though we need to know what is your level with these skills

what is your blade skill? because as far as I recall , the damage you deal with a weapon is directly influenced by your skill with such weapons

so the mace goes with the blunt skill , all of these swords go with blade , bows with archery etc

this could explain the issue , though we need to know what is your level with these skills

so i thought all of my skills were above 200 cause i normally beat the game, and decided to have a bit of fun, but then i saw that my blade skill was level 5. sorry for wasting everybody's time.. i still dont know how my blade skill got reset to level 5, because all of my blade weapons were normally 15 or 16 (depends because i saw that i had level 200+ on most skills)

Edited by desblu