Any ideas for topics to discuss?

stebbinsd

I've got a playlist on youtube. This is actually my most successful series on my channel, so I don't want to neglect it. But I need ideas for content to make for it.

Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpL3n7W6QqgDomKSQ62WbqAVr7U0wpel2

I have gotten consistently good feedback for these analysis videos. Just check out some of the comments in those videos to see what I'm talking about!

Heck, even here on the nexus, I've gotten praise for my analysis, like this praise from Nexus staff member WastelandAssassin:

the video was very fascinating and informative (I wasn't expecting much , looking at the video here , with the fleshy colors and such)

it provides an interesting point of view , and a nice breakdown of the institute , with a very interesting comparison to the templars . I've never seen something like this done , so for that alone I say the video is worth watching

Source: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6761347-a-possible-explanation-for-fallouts-lack-of-plundering/&do=findComment&comment=61255022

This clearly has the potential to become something big, and to set me apart in the heavily bloated Youtube gaming community!

Unfortunately, I need ideas for consistent content.

So here are a few ideas I already have for topics I can make videos about. Please don't recommend them because I already have plans for them.

1. During “In My Time of Need,” should we side with Saadia or the Alik'r?

2. Why don't the people of Winterhold just rebuild after the Great Collapse?

3. Are Oblivion's Thieves Guild the Good Guys

4. Are WE (as in ... the human Elder Scrolls fans in the real world) the Elder Scrolls themselves

5. Is Diamond City justified in its racism against Ghouls?

6. Does Tamriel have a judicial system?

7. Is Covenant's killing of synths really necessary to identify them?

8. Thalmor vs. an Independent Skyrim - Who Would Win? (Not just who is morally justified, but who militarily has the best chances of victory)

9. Why the Brotherhood of Steel are the best faction to end Fallout 4's main quest with.

10. Why Nuka World is a bad DLC for Fallout 4.

11. In "The Last of Us," did Joel do the right thing when he sabotaged the Fireflies' mission?

However, if I keep this up once a week, I'm going to run out of ideas before too long!

Does anyone else have any suggestions for topics of either Oblivion, Skyrim, or Fallout 4 that I could make videos about? There needs to be at least 15 minutes worth of stuff to talk about. Try to give me a single sentence … preferably a question, which I can then make a video answering.

Maybe a morally complex character I could give a thorough analysis on.

Any ideas?