launcher problems

plasicgimp

can anyone help me with my problems? whenever i click morrowind on my desktop, it used to go to the launcher, but now goes straight to the game. so i try clicking on 'Morrowind Launcher' in my morrowind directory, but it does exactly the same thing.

does anyone know how i can fix it? or find an alternative plugin arranger and activator?

its the shortcut, im surprised no one has figured it out, just remake the shortcut to the .exe file named Morrowind Launcher, then the spash screen (launcher) will pop up every time you double click on it, this is useful for me since i use Daemon to emulate my cds, rather then go through my pile and use the cd...i want to keep it in mint condition.

• 3 months later...

Er, what? You need to read up on the rules ;)

Thread Necromancy:

Thread Necromancy is...

Reviving a dead thread with something that has no relevance to it. Like "hey cool" (See SPAM) or "that was really helpful, thanks". Please notice the date when there was last a post there. If it was more than 2-3 weeks ago, you can guess that this thread is dead, and unless you have something constructive that will continue the discussion to add, don't bother.

I think this problem was solved some time ago, or at least there is nothing further to discuss. ;)

Locked. :rip:

Archived