looped message in the jailcell?

Hi, trying to mod oblivion and it starts up fine and all but in jailcell i get a looped message without an ending and i couldnt get out of it, had to forcequit the game through task mananger since i couldnt access the main menu, later i started the game to check if the minimap mod worked and resumed a save made in the jailcell.

The minimap loaded fine but the looped message never came up, any idea what caused this and if i can continue playing on my save without getting trouble further on in the game?

http://i47.tinypic.com/34hylmu.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/vora6u.jpg

This is the load order i have right now and the game loads fine but since im starting a thread i thought i should ask if there is any obvious errors with it?

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 5.0]
02  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 5.0]
03  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]
04  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]
05  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
06  Armamentarium.esm  [Version 1.35]
07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
08  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
09  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.0]
0A  USIPS Additional Changes.esp
++  MOBS SI.esp  [Version 2.0]
0B  MOBS SI Optional Combat Settings.esp  [Version 1.2.2a]
0C  Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp  [Version 5.0]
0D  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp  [Version 5.0]
0E  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]
0F  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]
10  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp  [Version 5.0]
++  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
++  FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
11  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
12  Cutthroat Merchants.esp
13  DLCHorseArmor.esp
14  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
15  DLCOrrery.esp
16  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
17  DLCVileLair.esp
18  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
**  Lair_mobs.esp
19  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1A  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
**  Mehrunes_mobs.esp
1B  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
1C  DLCThievesDen.esp
1D  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
**  Thievesden_mobs.esp
1E  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
1F  FCOM_BobsArmory.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
20  Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp
21  Oblivion WarCry EV.esp  [Version 1.09]
22  FCOM_WarCry.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
23  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]
24  OOO-Map_Markers_Stock.esp  [Version 1.33]
++  OMOBS_SI.esp  [Version 2.0]
25  OMOBS Optional Combat Settings.esp  [Version 1.0]
26  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
27  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
++  FCOM_SpawnRatesReduced.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
++  FCOM_SpawnRatesSlightlyReduced.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
++  FCOM_SpawnRatesStronger.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
++  ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp  [Version 2.01]
28  OOO-WaterFish.esp  [Version 1.34]
29  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
2A  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
**  Battlehorn_mobs.esp
2B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
2C  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
2D  Knights.esp
2E  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
**  DLC_MOBS.esp
++  FCOM_Knights.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
++  OOO-Level_Stock.esp  [Version 1.33]
2F  bgBalancingEVCore.esp  [Version 10.52EV-D]
++  bgBalancingEVOptionalClasses.esp  [Version 9.0EV-U]
++  bgBalancingEVOptionalFCOMAdditions.esp  [Version 10.]
30  'Eagle Eye' Realistic Archery v1.0 Fixed.esp  [Version 1.0]
31  AdvancedWeaponSkillLeveling.esp
++  FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
32  1em_Vilja.esp  [Version 4.04]
33  MiniMap.esp
34  Skill Perk Descriptions.esp  [Version 1.1]
35  Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 1.1]
36  UVII.esp
37  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
38  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Regards

I'm blindly guessing here, as I never got around to play Unneccessary Violence before my free time died, but as the dialog has something to do with weapon handling and grip setup, I could imagine it's a hickup of UVII in your one savegame. It clearly shouldn't be coming up for an item named "<noname>", thus my calling it a "hickup" only in this case as it can't be a real bug. If it doesn't come up in any other savegames of your's or when you start a new game, I'm led to believe it was just an unfortunate one-time-only encounter and won't be happening ever again, unless you're very unlucky. But like I said, this is just blind guessing and wildly speculating on my end!

Started a new game and did not encounter this issue so may have been "one of a kind" but have encountered 2 others :( seems i got some missing textures and the game is very unstable, can play skyrim maxed out just fine but oblivion crashes at random places but sofar only when enemies have been attacking or rushing towards me for an attack. Edited by fghjhgfdfgh

Oblivion is an older game and can't take advantage of modern hardware the way a newer game can. Skyrim maxed does not equal Oblivion maxed. What Oblivion wants is as fast as possible single core processor and no tasks running in the background (antivirus, IM etc.). When the game came out it was the benchmark, capable of crushing the stoutest machines of the day. Modern machines haven't pushed the limits on the things that Oblivion craves ... raw speed in the form of CPU and GPU cycles. Modern machines got 'faster' by doing more in parallel on multiple cored CPUs (there has been progress on the GPU front in terms of raw speed, but a lot of the newest GPU technologies are wasted on Oblivion).

Try to strike a balance between maxed and stable that you can live with and enjoy the game.

What Oblivion wants is as fast as possible single core processor and no tasks running in the background
Skyrim runs just fine for me when limited to one core, got an intel i5 2500 running at 3.3Ghz and a 5870 1GB graphicscard but oblivion have only crashed while i was under attack so may remove uv2 to se what happens.

The computer is 110% stable when running non-bethesda games.

Try to strike a balance between maxed and stable that you can live with and enjoy the game.

It is one of those things i will try when i get time over, running the game at lowest gfx settings but first i need to fix the missing textures, looks soo sexy to be attacked by someone coloured bright pink.

Edited by fghjhgfdfgh

Best bet is always to get the vanilla game at the highest settings that are stable and playable first and then start adding mods. That way you'll know what is the best the game can do and judge which mods are slowing things down or crashing the game (well providing you don't add a whole bunch of mods at once that is).

Since the game only crashed during battle i looked at those mods, i had made a save right after i killed an enemy and another enemy was running towards me and that save crashed 2 seconds after it got loaded over and over again no matter if i had any weapons equipped or not so i assumed it was something battlerelated but not controlling battle's itself.

I removed advancedweaponskilleveling.esp and played for half an hour without any crashes.

As for performance i got lots of fps but also lots of micro stutters, just as i had in skyrim but seems it works better in window mode.