The Punished in Windhelm

Thedoctorbatman

Hey guys,

I'm not sure what mod I got that made this happen or if I've just never noticed it before. But I found these women walking around in underwear with the same scars Susanna the Wicked gets when she's murdered. They're called "The Punished" and they walk with Susanna at all times with black executioner hoods on. When she's in the Candlehearth Hall they're with her and they'll sell you items just like she would. Has anyone else experienced this? I can give any info anyone needs.

don't know if this would work , but try opening the console and pressing on one of them

you should see their ID . if it doesn't start with ff , take note of the first two letters

that tells you which plugin is responsible for these characters (find the plugin in your load order whose priority is these two letters)

if it starts with ff , you can't use that info , so you'll have to try a different method (but I don't know of any , aside from looking through the mods you are using)

but I can say I've never encountered anything like this myself

If I didn't know any better I would say Windhelm got dragged into Silent Hill. By any chance do they hurt if they attack you? .. regardless this is quite an interesting idea for a mod..

are you sure you clicked on them instead of some plant or something?

the console tends to be a bit finicky when trying to click on specific things

try getting really close to one of them , and see if it gives a different ID

I looked up the ID , couldn't find any results

and the 00 beginning means it's from Skyrim.esm , which makes no sense......

so I think you didn't properly click on them