[site feedback] include the latest game added to front page

3aq

Recently I've taken notice to the slowly, yet ever increasing number of game. At the moment of this posting, it's set at 566. But which of those 566 was the newest member to fallen under the nexus umbrella.. ?

This brings me to suggest a simple site function; include the latest game added to the front page. I think it would help give rise to interested modders for games beyond the top 10 currently.

if you are opening the site on your PC (because this didn't work on mobile last time I tried) , you can sort the games by several factors , one of which is the date added

so it is really easy to see which games were the last added

just go https://www.nexusmods.com/games (I think this is the "front page" you are referring) and sort by date added in a descending order , and the top results will be the games added last to the site

Yeah, was referring to the front page. and trouble with your suggestion is, the average person is just plain lazy.. we would rather see something at a glance. And as the front page of nexus really does resemble something of a wiki (latest article added, yadda yadda) thought it would be neat to include something similar.

Yes, you can sort your games like that, but I also see merit to the idea of having a "new games today/this week"-like spotlight feed, maybe even only through selecting it in your preferences, for those people interested in having it.

Definitely worth a suggestion for future features to the devs.