The Lovely Lynly Star-Sung mod request

Wiccantor

So, I have been all over Skyrim, and I've seen some beautiful women. But I keep coming back to Lynly Star-Sung at the Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lynly_Star-Sung

I would be very interested in someone creating a mod where I could persuade Lynly to join me as a companion, and eventually have the chance to marry her.

From the searches that I've done, this seems like a mod that would be in high demand. Hope to see something come out of it.

Thanks in advance to anyone that wants to take this on.

• 1 year later...

I agree full-heartedly. She also should have her hair changed to black, since that is how Black-Briar described her.. and it is how you find her.. Beth dropped this ball, in my honest opinion. Maybe after you tell her ex fiance that she fled to Morrowind, you come back, calm her down, and tell her what you did but the best way for you to guarentee that is for her to come with you.. thoughhhhhh I can see why marriage is out of the cards, as you need to threaten her to get her to talk to you.. sad panda.. level 100 speech, dibella agent, amulet, etc did not help. So that is my thought on the matter. If I knew how to make mods, this is one of the first ones I would make. Though, if you want to cheat about it, you can use console commands and the mod AFT.

1. Download Amazing Follower Tweaks:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/? (AFT link)

2. After you have AFT mod installed, go to this gamefaq guide, listing the proper codes:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-/61139152

Note: Talk to them after you finish tinkering and look for the "Let's talk" dialog instead of "follow me".

This worked for me, she went with me to High Hrothgar, just like she wanted. I hope this works for you as well. :3 Winds guide you.

Edited by ducky92704

• 4 weeks later...

I really want her for a follower as well! I tried the console commands for adding her to the potential follower faction and for giving her the right relationship rank with my character, but the dialogue option 'follow me, I need your help' still doesn't show up in the menu when I talk to her. I'm using Extensible Follower Framwork, and I was able to add Lisset the bard from Solitude as a follower doing the same thing (it's awesome that she'll play her flute sometimes when we're out and about). Also, I tried this on Narri the helper at the inn in Falkreath and it didn't work. I'm really not sure why it won't work for certain people like this, and I've been trying to find mods for both Lynly and Narri to make them followers, but so far I've only seen makeovers which really isn't what I'm looking for, Lynly is quite pretty already.

Edited by Aelthwyn