• Cyrodiil
    • Elsweyr
    • Hammerfell
    • High Rock
    • Morrowind
    • Skyrim
    • Summerset Isles
    • Valenwood

So I was curious what type of character you have and decided to make a Character Sheet of sorts to describe them. So use the following template to put together your character.

Name:

Race:

Description:

Province:

Hold:

Town/City:

Wealth (scale is 1 homeless - 10 wealthy):

Stats (scale is 1-10): [you can distribute 40 points between each category, you must have 1 point in each and cannot have more than 10]

Strength:

Perception:

Endurance:

Charisma:

Intelligence:

Agility:

Luck:

Skills (0-100): [you can distribute 480 points and can only have a max of 3 skills over 100]

Archery:

Block:

Heavy Armor:

Medium Armor:

Light Armor:

One handed:

Two-handed:

Polearms:

Throwing:

Alteration:

Conjuration:

Destruction:

Enchanting:

Illusion:

Restoration:

Alchemy:

Lockpick:

Pickpocket:

Sneak:

Speech:

Smithing:

Barter:

Craftsman:

Equipment and Other details:

Name: Cassiopeia of Dragon Claw

Race: Breton

Description: Coven Witch - last Reverend Mother of the Black Marsh Coven.

Province: Summerset Isles

Wealth (scale is 1 homeless - 10 wealthy): Irrelevant, only power is wealth.

Strength: 5

Perception: 10

Endurance: 5

Charisma: 5

Intelligence: 10

Agility: 5

Luck: 0

Other details: Cassiopeia was my Oblivion character who was born again in Skyrim. She actually came to Skyrim twice. The first time when she fled Black Marsh just after the Oblivion crisis, and the second time when she was born again in Skyrim with no knowledge of her past or her true identity.

In young and innocent Cassiopeia's wanderings across Skyrim she came upon her own dead skeleton, still sitting in the chair in which she had died as a very old woman, and still clutching the diary which she had written. In the diary the old witch had explained the ways of the Coven and outlined The Ritual to be followed to become a witch of the coven and gain the dreadful powers of the circle. Young Cassiopeia embraced the diary and followed the ritual, and in doing so the old Reverend Mother, the dark dread witch of the Black Marsh Coven was reborn.

An excerpt from Cassiopeia's diary:

My name is Cassiopeia of Dragon Claw. I was first born on the 7th day of First Seed in the 2nd year of the Merethic Era, in the Crystal Tower of Summerset Isle, northwest of Cloudrest. I was last born on the 7th day of first Seed in the 414th year of the 3rd era. I have always been born on the 7th day of First Seed. It is then that I am found and marked by the Seer of the Coven.

At the age of five, on the 9th day of First Seed, the Day of Waiting, I am gathered by the Seekers. Taken from those who raised me, sundered from she who bared me, and returned to the Coven. On the 18th day of Morning Star, the Waking Day, I am given the Waters of Life from the Pool of Radiance, and all that was known is known again, and a Sister of the Coven is reborn. Such is the ritual as I have known it to be.

I am Cassiopeia of Dragon Claw, last Reverend Mother of the Black Marsh Coven. I am power incarnate, animus invictus, god made flesh, and I fear nothing... nothing but the future.

The power of the Coven is broken. The Seer no longer sees, the Seekers no longer gather. Cruelly hunted down and killed. Such sorrow befalls us. All of our knowledge will be lost with my passing. I fear a future where I may yet be reborn but never again knoweth my true nature. To live and die and live again, infinitely reborn never knowing my name or who or what I am... a greater curse I have never giveth another.

In the year 008 of the 4th Era, with the passing of the Most Reverend Mother Andromeda, I ascended to leadership of Black Marsh Coven, and it is I who have led them to ruin. It was my decision to bring back the feast of flesh that so enraged the Argonians, but that was not my mistake; my mistake was not being prepared for their rage. It is not wrong to sacrifice the beasts, that is why they exist, but they are no longer the primitives we once harvested, no longer the dull minded creatures who lived in fear of our coming.

Andromeda was no doubt born again at her appointed time, but without a Seer to mark her she could not be reclaimed. She would have lived a mortal life, perhaps with children of her own. By now she will have been reborn and died many times without ever knowing the glorious nature of her eternal flame. First Seer Vanaris is long since gone, the second Seer and the third Seer as well, all of the sisters and brothers have passed from the light into darkness. They will still live but scattered across Nern in the darkness of mortality, they are sprinkled like salt upon the meal, adding to the flavour but with no sustenance.

Cassandra and I left Black Marsh for Cyrodiil and then made the perilous journey to Skyrim where we believed the forbidding cold would keep the Argonians at bay. I told Cassandra that when she died I would find her and bring her back into the light, and when I died she would do the same for me. But when the time came for Cassandra's passing I could not mark her. I am not a Seer. Now she lives alone, her name is unknown, and I too live alone. With my passing, all that was will be gone, all that was light will be in darkness.

It is the 142nd year of the 4th Era, my aged hands are brittle, my fingers crooked and gaunt as I write this with my tears and my blood. Now I be very old, I have used all of my knowledge and all of my powers to maintain this life for far longer than I would have thought possible, knowing that this will in all likelihood be the last meaningful life I will live.

My life here will soon be at an end, I cannot sustain it much longer. I have so little time left but perhaps just enough to do what must be done. In my countless years I have blessed so few and cursed so many, but to you dear reader I leave a blessing, the greatest gift I have to give... I will lead you into the light.

I do not know that you are worthy of what I am about to give you, but that matters not, you are here and that is enough. I am going to lay out a path for you to follow, and as you follow it I will teach you our craft.

You must follow the path exactly as I present it to you, in the order in which it is given. If you try to jump ahead and do things out of order then the path will lead you nowhere. Patience is rewarded, haste is punished. You must understand the way of the Coven; it is not about the acquisition of power - though you will acquire much - it is a way of life. The essence of your being and your way of thinking. Everything is a ritual, that is the way of things.

You will start down your path with a journey to Solitude. In your journey you must acquire a single silver ingot, 2 leather strips, 3 diamonds and a red ruby. In Solitude you are to visit a high class clothing store where you will purchase clothing that only a low born person would wear. The black mourner's robe and black mourner's hat is what you must wear, black boots as well. Wear these clothes as you walk among the people of Solitude and remember that though you be special it is not something these people need knoweth. As you walk among them you must come to know that you are not one of them. Though you be with them you are not of them. The path you walk they can never follow, they will live out their lives in darkness while you will traverse to the light.

There will be a smith in Solitude with a powerful forge. Take your silver ingot, leather strips, diamonds and ruby to the forge where you must craft the Witch Blade. You will need silver smithing skill to do this. The blade is as I have drawn it below.

The blade you have crafted has no special power; don't be disappointed, there is much to come...

410373-1264072975.jpg New Reverend Mother Cassiopeia and members of the Coven morn the death of the Most Reverend Mother Andromeda

Name: Cylia Grey

Race: Nordic Vampire

Description: Wanderer

Province: Skyrim (currently)

Hold: Markarth

Town/City: Karthwasten

Wealth (scale is 1 homeless - 10 wealthy): 3

Stats (scale is 1-10): [you can distribute 40 points between each category, you must have 1 point in each and cannot have more than 10]

Strength: 5

Perception:4

Endurance: 8

Charisma: 3

Intelligence: 6

Agility: 10

Luck: 4

Skills (0-100): [you can distribute 480 points and can only have a max of 3 skills over 100]

Archery: 80

Block: 10

Heavy Armor: 0

Medium Armor: 50

Light Armor: 50

One handed: 70

Two-handed: 0

Polearms: 0

Throwing: 20

Alteration: 0

Conjuration: 0

Destruction: 0

Enchanting: 0

Illusion: 20

Restoration: 0

Alchemy: 40

Lockpick: 60

Pickpocket: 0

Sneak: 60

Speech: 20

Smithing: 20

Barter: 0

Craftsman: 0

Equipment and Other details:

Cylia is a wanderer who travels Tamriel working odd jobs where she can as she searches for a cure for her vampirism. She has a rare strain of Vampirism that takes the typical abilities and side effects of vampirism to an extreme. This leaves her quite powerful as long as she is fed but also greatly increases her bloodlust causing and makes it impossible to be out during the day for even a second. During her travels, though she came across Clavicus Vile who she made a deal with to try to cure the vampirism so he gave her an 8 foot long enchanted steel chain that greatly suppresses her vampire side as long as it is touching her. This has allowed her to finally live a semi-normal life and walk outside during the day again.

The Vampirism is also hereditary, though it can be passed on through infection the odds are quite low with the majority of infected becoming mentally enslaved by the vampire instead. This leads to birth as the main process of acquiring the strain.