Dragon with ONE HP won't die

CaptainPatch

I'll point out up front that my Skyrim SE is HEAVILY modded. But still....

In my current game at Level 58, I've been fighting a named dragon. For over two hours. It took me about half an hour to whittle him down to just one HP (his health is just a red sliver on its health bar), so it is manifestly obvious that the dragon CAN take damage. But not enough to kill it. I have assailed it with a wide variety of weapons. I have tried a wide assortment of spells. I have used a wide variety of poisons on my weapons. I can visibly stagger the dragon with a variety of weapons and spells, so my weapons and perks appear to be working. But NOTHING seems able to inflict that last hit point of damage.

Has anybody ever encountered something like this? Was there any kind of solution that I have overlooked? Does anyone know of a workaround or console command that can kill the damn thing? I really, really need the dragon soul, so just reloading an earlier Save to avoid the fight is not a preferred option.

ADDENDA: The dragon's name is Stunmahwuld. I can't find that name via any Searches online. Anyone know anything about this particular dragon? If I can locate its origin (probably a mod), it might give me some insight as to how to kill it.

FURTHER ADDENDA: It looks like Stunmahwuld is the school mascot for the Dragons Keep mod, and as such, is not allowed to be killed.

Edited by CaptainPatch