Eyepatches

volvaga0

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/3147615-1337732894.jpg

while messing about with this mock-up eyepatch, I was thinking of doing a set to match each of the armour materials. So you would have a leather patch, iron, steel and deadric patch versions, ect... Each with there own unique mesh and designs.

Yes, I know about the 'Bandit Eyepatch by Ceekay9'. But reading some of the comments some users are giving on that mod page, leads me to think they aren't 100% happy with it. I can offer some variation on the eye-patches.

I was asked to do something like this awhile ago but didn't get round to it.

Is it worth it?

Would you even want such a thing?

Edited by volvaga0

I'd like a set of different eyepatches for humans and elves. I never play beasts, but my girlfriend might want to... so beast eyepatches for me :biggrin:.

You might also like to add headbands and stuff like that. Perhaps a piece of clothing that goes around the skull and covers an eye or both (for blind characters).

I would love to have a set of eyepatches yes, but please make them available to all races not just humans :thumbsup:. You have my support :pirate:

You might also like to add headbands and stuff like that. Perhaps a piece of clothing that goes around the skull and covers an eye or both (for blind characters).

I've already done exactly that. Full blindfolds and blindfolds over one eye. Check my sig for my mod list. It's called 'Blindfolds of Skyrim'.

I'll start work on the eyepatch set soon then as the feedback was positive. Thanks guys

If you have any suggestions on what the individual eyepatch versions could look like, any input is welcome.

And of course all eyepatches will have FULL beast race support.

Edited by volvaga0

Here's my ideas

I would think that the Deadric eyepatch should look gnarly as can be. Like, it could be spiky and look like some of the spikes are actually eating into the eye socket a bit.

Dwemer should be obvious.

Ebony could be like a rich man's eyepatch. Very adorned and what not.

Orcish would be like someone picked up a baby turtle, got its shell, strapped a bit of leather to it and put it over his eye.

Iron would be just a leather eyepatch with a small iron piece on the patch.

Steel would be just like the iron one, just with the different metal.

Elven could be like the Ebony one, again adorned but with an elven rather than western sort of theme.

Leather should be obvious. A studded version would be cool.

Fur would be like leather, but perhaps with a fur trim around the patch.

I think it would also be neat if you made a wood or horn one, where it looks like someone just took a flat piece of broken wood or horn and strapped it to his face.

I've already done exactly that. Full blindfolds and blindfolds over one eye. Check my sig for my mod list. It's called 'Blindfolds of Skyrim'.

I'll start work on the eyepatch set soon then as the feedback was positive. Thanks guys

If you have any suggestions on what the individual eyepatch versions could look like, any input is welcome.

And of course all eyepatches will have FULL beast race support.

I think the best bet would be to NOT replace any game slots. If you could make it so, that the player can wear an eyepatch along with a circlet,helmet, hood, etc. that would be PERFECT. :biggrin:

BEST WISHES BRO!!