What sets have you collected?

landy8

Finally got the Oblivion Walker Steam achievement today. Collected 15 daedric artifacts. 16 actually (Skeleton Key is also a daedric artifact, but I gave it back to lady Nocturnal).

So I'm curious... What sets have you collected?

All daedric artifacts?

All dragon shouts?

All master level spells?

All 100 level skills? (Hard to imagine, but maybe there is someone...)

Anything else?

BTW, I've also got 49 of 50 Steam achievements. Haven't got the Master Criminal one, and never will. A character that has a bounty of 1000 gold in every hold is a careless bandit - not a master criminal. Master criminal has clear record in every hold and every jarl as a friend.

well, i have level 700 in everything Elys uncapper :P and every armour in the game console and all shouts, spells and artifacts , again console and 10000000 magika, health and stamina, again console

And without console?

with my most advanced char i have:

only the dragon and daedric full armor sets (that's all i cared abbout since i have the Prowler Profit) and all daedric weapons (using 2 doubleenchanted daedric daggers, self forged with shock and drain health)

all daedric artefacts (yeah i have been nasty :))- opted for Saviour's Hide.

100 skill level in Speech, One Handed, Sneak, Lockpicking, Light Armor, Smithing, Enchanting (currently at lvl 72)

finished Thieves Guild questline, Dark Brotherhood questline, Companions questline, Colege of Winterhold questline and Main Quest.(this with the lvl 72 Khajiit merchant-thieve)

another 4 characters for different RP experience

with my most advanced char i have:

only the dragon and daedric full armor sets (that's all i cared abbout since i have the Prowler Profit) and all daedric weapons (using 2 doubleenchanted daedric daggers, self forged with shock and drain health)

all daedric artefacts (yeah i have been nasty :))- opted for Saviour's Hide.

100 skill level in Speech, One Handed, Sneak, Lockpicking, Light Armor, Smithing, Enchanting (currently at lvl 72)

finished Thieves Guild questline, Dark Brotherhood questline, Companions questline, Colege of Winterhold questline and Main Quest.(this with the lvl 72 Khajiit merchant-thieve)

another 4 characters for different RP experience

Cool! :thumbsup:

My current character has 100 level in: Destruction, Illusion, Alteration, Conjuration, Enchanting, Smithing, One Handed, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing, Sneak and Speechcraft. Also 90+ in Restoration, Block, Archery and Light Armor. All constructible light armor sets + brown, gray and black thieves' sets, Nightingale set, Shrouded and worn Shrouded sets, Penitus set, every hold's guard set (including Stormcloaks' and Stormcloak Officer's), and even full Falmer set (it's heavy, but it looks cool on a mannequin). Finished all guilds (including the Bards College), killed Tullius and became Stormblade. Didn't bother to become a thane in every hold this time.

I haven't played an enormous amount (etc 600) but I've gotten every Daedric artifact and the achievement as well. The same character has 200 hours in and he's collected a full set of (Ancient) Shrouded Armor, all Heavy Armor sets, all Dragon Priest masks and most Light Armor sets.

I have other characters that I use like 3 Khajiits, 2 Nords and 1 Argonian.

Edited by 62firelight

My apologies!

I think I haven't made myself clear. Such things happen when English is not your native language. Sorry! :confused:

I didn't ask who's the toughest Dovakiin in the world. I asked about the collections. Like all Dragon Priest masks, but I think almost everyone has collected all of them at least once by now. Well, everyone visiting the Spoilers section.

I've collected the full set of the "2920, (some month)" series, for example. All 12 volumes.

Now collecting a set of all poisons of Deadly class.

well, i have level 700 in everything Elys uncapper :P and every armour in the game console and all shouts, spells and artifacts , again console and 10000000 magika, health and stamina, again console

And without console?

Level 56 red Guard, all deadrics except the skel key. I loved the ebony mail, so that and daeric armours and spell breaker for sheild with the dawn breaker

Kitty has acquired all of the Wolf Queen books. Other than that, due to her nature, she'll be unable to get all the word walls or daedric artifacts. She's also not a mage. Woe.

But! She does have a lovely collection of Eidar cheese displayed lovingly in the trough at Hjerim. She even found a gigantic wheel of it at a giant's lair. It's the pride of her collection but since it was too big for the trough, it's sitting on a table. I figure that piece alone trumps all that other stuff ya'll are talking about. :P

I wish they had display cases for cheese!