What sets have you collected?

landy8

Kitty has acquired all of the Wolf Queen books. Other than that, due to her nature, she'll be unable to get all the word walls or daedric artifacts. She's also not a mage. Woe.

But! She does have a lovely collection of Eidar cheese displayed lovingly in the trough at Hjerim. She even found a gigantic wheel of it at a giant's lair. It's the pride of her collection but since it was too big for the trough, it's sitting on a table. I figure that piece alone trumps all that other stuff ya'll are talking about. :P

I wish they had display cases for cheese!

Great! :thumbsup:

As for the display cases, it's truly a pity there's no kind of them to display anything except weapons. I'll make a request in Modding section.

• 2 weeks later...

hell theres almost nothing i havent done in this game, ive collected everything, every unique, every daedric artifact, every unique armour, done every quest, literally everything....although i've never done everything on 1 character, but i do accumulate so many things that i frequently have chests that take a minute or 2 to load after i open them xD....im a hell of a hoarder.

so in summary there is almost nothing i havent done on skyrim, and also almost nothing i havent done multiple times in every conievable way :P....but hell i got like 550 hours gameplay :PP

For the things you said, i only need to find the last shout, the Storm Call, i have found two words of Storm Call but im looking for

the last word.( Just to know, the max lvl is 109, really ).

One Word is in the High Gate Ruins. The entrance can be seen from the Icerunner wreck (where that lonely Argonian lives). Just climb up the hill and look east.

One is located in Forelhost. Remember that dragon roost south of Riften? If you are there, look northeast. You can see Forelhost ruins and even the Word Wall (in case the weather is good). Oh, and you have to pass all the dungeon to get to the Wall, of course. That's unless you can fly. :wink:

And one Word is in Skuldafn.

Anyway, that's great! :thumbsup: Only one to go.

I only wish you could collect sets of heads....remember, home is where you hang your enemies head :biggrin:

Yeah, that would be good! With the Emperor's head as a pinnacle of collection. :wink:

So I just put his clothes on a mannequin in Hjerim.