SWTOR v1.3 Allies Patch

hoofhearted4

No its not going F2P yet, im sorry. but this new Allies Patch whenever it comes out, is going to be adding some much needed stuff. on top of more content, its also going to be adding Character Transfers between servers. idk if this is free or pay, but its much needed. with the too many servers they have, people are spread way to thin. if they can relocate to just a few servers, it will really help the game and help the people who are on dead servers. Also there is going to be a Group Finder. a much much needed addition. both things i was really wanting for SWTOR.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/724033/star-wars-the-old-republic-allies-update-adds-server-transfers-new-legacy-perks/

its a small article but yea. i hope to hear more on this soon or better yet, i hope it comes out soon.

TBH I`m just excited about making some Augmented item sets and get my crafting passives on my legacy so really looking forward to this update just hoping the price wont be absurd.

Group finder it's about time i'd say, also i`m not sure if the update 1.3 will have the cross server ranked warzone or is it on a later update.

I'm still not signing up until they give me my spined rancor pet from SWG! >:(

Um... you do realize that Bioware didn't make SWG, right?

Also, this looks interesting. I really wanted to move some characters over. I stopped subscribing partially because my roommate unsubscribed (we would play together a lot), and I just got too busy with school.

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

I'm still not signing up until they give me my spined rancor pet from SWG! >:(

Um... you do realize that Bioware didn't make SWG, right?

Also, this looks interesting. I really wanted to move some characters over. I stopped subscribing partially because my roommate unsubscribed (we would play together a lot), and I just got too busy with school.

Uh, yeah, both of which were partnered/licensed with Lucas, LTD., also who pretty much claims ownship on everything related to Star Wars.