Elsweyr

thezombifier21

Hey people, I need a favor. If anybody knows the maker of the Elsweyr deserts of Anequia, can you get in touch with him and ask him to post the file back up there? This file was mysteriously deleted from my CPU and I wanted it back, but when I went to re-download it, it was gone. So could someone get in touch with the maker and ask him to put the file back up?

1. The modder of Elsweyr is female.

2. She left the community of her own will not that long ago and took her mod with her. Since she went so far as to have her account banned (by request) it's doubtful that she has any intention of reuploading the file.

3. Last I checked she did give permission to a few community members to reupload the files if they wanted to neither of them have shown any signs of doing so so far. Other than that she mentioned that the Frensh and Russian versions are still up and available for download to anyone that wants the files that badly.

4. She remains active enough in the community to make her intentions about reuploading Elsweyr without her permission very clear: don't.

At best you, I, and anyone else who wants to play Elsweyr will have to wait for it. You can try looking for the people given permission to reupload it and ask them to do so but you'll have to go to the official forums (bethesda's) to find the post where she mentions them by name as I don't remember it.

That should answer all your questions and a little extra info besides that you didn't ask for. I discovered this on a long rather futile search for the latest files myself. I know how frustrating it can be to look for. Sorry.

Edited by Oubliette