[WIP] Skyrim Alive!

TheDarkPrince

VOMTeam presents

SKYRIM ALIVE! A community driven immersion mod (ACDIM XD)

Update 5\25\2012 : Adding feudal schematics to Skyrim. Thanes relatives and important outer-skyrim families "COULD" have a fortress (small or medium) somewhere around Skyrim.

DONE SO FAR (Check often for updates)

CITY & VILLAGES ADDITIONS

- Solitude outskirts

- Solitude Road Thalmor controls and duty-checkers (or customs, for english speakers that want that word!)

- Solitude Fisher Boats and small dockside

- Solitude Surroundings Farms and Houses

- Solitude Open Market

- Solitude (City) Esotic Market

- Whiterun decayed northern walls (Addition to only-gate standing, too much isolated for my taste)

- Darkwater Crossing wooden rails to abandoned mine

- Darkwater Crossing wooden dam\dike

- Darkwater fishing additions

WILDERNESS ADDITIONS

- Skooma Specialized Dens

- Necromancer Altars (with background story)

- Plantation (this one is a secret, won't tell until I upload the mod itself)

- Bloody nature Abandoned Sawmill

TO BE IMPLEMENTED (Requests by community\ideas)

- Minotaur Labyrinth

- Vampire safe havens in towns (offered by vampire-friendly NPCs\Thralls\VampiresWannabe)

- Thalmor road controls (not just patrols, a document control system will be added, to the player to care about getting the documents needed for avoiding fights, a way or another!)

- Legion Camps on the move (just like the kitty merchants)

- Stormcloak Camps on the move

As probably some of you know (or might have seen) my team and I are working very hard on a mod by the name of GOTHIC, Valley of Mines - The Colony, mod that is aiming to re-create the experience of his older brother (from which we took the game concept) GOTHIC (By Pyranha Bytes).

In the meanwhile, a member of my team is dedicating itself on the making of NAVMESH and clutters\furnitures so I have some free time that I share between helping modders of THIS community (not Steam, nevah!) and my fellow modding collegues by beta-testing their worlds\mods. In the free time of free time (when Im not studying or helping those guys!) I take the pleasure to add immersion to the game because "as is" it doesn't have those things that I liked of the previous games! I am not talking about quests here (at least for now) but about the very immersion of the world itself!

I already started this mod for myself but the idea that I wanted to share with you is:

DO YOU HAVE A CHARACTER OF YOURS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE AS NPC INTO THE GAME? WOULD YOU LIKE A PARTICULAR (yet lore-friendly) LOCATION TO BE CREATED INSIDE THE SKYRIM WORLD?

DO YOU FEEL LIKE THERE SHOULD BE AN ALTAR OF NECROMANCERS IN THAT f***in (0,36) COORDINATES LOCATION?! (coordinates given are just for example, lol)

WELL THAN, ITS YOUR DAY!

I am currently doing that mod and I want to make it for the community of NEXUS as a big thanks to everyone that helped me or kept on checking out my projects! So, again, if you want to see something ingame (an imperial fort with living ppl and not just bandits? One of your special characters cutting woods in whiterun? w\e) just WRITE IT HERE.

Asking procedure:

1) If you want a particular character you need to send me the ".npc" file of your character and tell me if you are using APACHII or any other hairs. If you don't know how to create that .npc file, just open console and type spf "yourfilename"

2) If you have just an idea that can be explained, just write it down!

3) If you have a particular thing you want to see (like a fort) and you have a concept art\screenshot for it, upload it here!

ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME SINCE THIS IS AN OPEN COMMUNITY PROJECT! FEEL FREE TO ASK AND BE HAPPY BECAUSE I AM GOING TO SAY YES.

C ya fellah!

Edited by TheDarkPrince

Well; I'm shy to ask but... I'd like to see some really cool mean looking minotaur added to Skyrim. You could create a very dark and dangerous labyrinth hidden within a mountain in Markarth and put the minotaur in there. He would be blind but have very sharp sense of smell and hearing. He should be powerful enough to crush you in three or four blows.

A voiced quest would be most ideal in order to see this added; a minotaur in Skyrim..?? Just like that? No backstory??? :psyduck: A quest would be needed to add to the excitement of having this exotic beast in there :thumbsup: .

Maybe some blind and handicapped elder speaks to the dragonborn about an old ancient tale of a beast so powerful and feral that the gods themselves had to see him put away from the light of day. By doing so; the gods condemned the foul beast to a dark eternity within the bowels of the earth itself. But this beast guards a very special treasure. Maybe a lot of gold and gems; perhaps a very rare item that goes along with the labyrinth. A never ending lantern/torch that emits never ending light??? Or some kind of bottle that refills its contents every 20 minutes or so (real life minutes). You could also add new words of power, shouts, abilities, extra perks... the ability to see in the dark by reading some ancient book, etc.

You could return to the elder and he could also reward you with a title of honor or something along those lines :).

Ah yes ,another thing, if any modder want to contribute to this just-started community project by adding his own mod (let's say, whiterun outskirts for example) feel free to add me as friend or w\e, send me a PM, do w\e you want and we can talk about this to create a good mod that will take time to be ready but will surely be immersive as hell!

PS: Come on ppl, dont be shy, if u want to see your very character ingame doing some skooma out of itself I can add it for sure XD

Hello there,

I have a concept of a quest-based little daedra paradise. It based on survival horror environment.

The Building:

1) location with exterior entrence.

2) Interior dungeon.

NPC:

Daedras - quest givers

Items:

Some custom quest items.

If you interested by it i will write you a full concept in PM, cuz all Survival-Horror things must be a Secret for the potential player=))))

@methelina, sure just send a pM and we can discuss it!

Done