Scariest Moment!

HitsugayaShiroken

i dont find anything in the game scarey i did find LPOTD werewolfs a shock but i found them mostly entertaneting

Carth Onasi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL, some of these are pretty hilarious but I'm not making fun of anyone. I've had my moments to which probably would be funny to others also. Bleh.... I can't even sit still watching a horror flick. I end up jumping out of my pants on most movies like that. But, I've probably experienced some of the ones that are mentioned here. The one that actually scared the heck out of me was my own mod I'm working on. It has spiders. Now, I'm no aracnophobic but when a spider twice as big as me jumps in mid air, lands on top of me and knocks me flying when I didn't hear it and was just turning around to walk, well... I just about had a heartattack and I did jump out of my chair. ^^

Aoikani

Heh...let's see...

I was just a level 4, exploring an Ayleid ruin, I can't remember where but as I was walking, I heard like this weird scraping/creaking sound. When I turned around, there was nothing. So I turned back around and I could see a horde of zombies infront of me. Scared the crap outta me.

The one that actually scared the heck out of me was my own mod I'm working on. It has spiders. Now, I'm no aracnophobic but when a spider twice as big as me jumps in mid air, lands on top of me and knocks me flying when I didn't hear it and was just turning around to walk, well... I just about had a heartattack and I did jump out of my chair. ^^

Aoikani

Yep, and it is only going to get worse. ;)

Mine was when I was running around exploring stuff, had just recently started playing oblivion and I found myself in Crowhaven, I rather quickly killed one of the skeletons on guard there, then I went into sneak mode and noticed that someone/something knew where I was, I quickly went inside the fort and hoped the target would lose me. Then suddenly after another fast fight with the wolves inside, I heard a big screaking sound, I turned to see what was behind me, there was a skeleton with a giant axe-of-whoopass glued to my face with an axe swing incoming, almost had an heartattack. :P

Im in on the non-scary-Oblivion here. Ive been startled yes (once even by a Deer coming out of a bush. Not my finest hour) but not scared. Now if we were Talking the Thief series especially TDP it would be a totally different matter. I nearly pissed myself once from that game (not my finest hour either).

One day i was exploring across north of the I.C when i saw a medium sized pond being a hot day i decided to jump in

when i did a decomposed body was right in front of me!! as u would imagine it scared the hell out of me i searched the body and there was a odd letter on it.

One day i was exploring across north of the I.C when i saw a medium sized pond being a hot day i decided to jump in

when i did a decomposed body was right in front of me!! as u would imagine it scared the hell out of me i searched the body and there was a odd letter on it.

my guess is: nath dyer an easter egg??

The one that actually scared the heck out of me was my own mod I'm working on. It has spiders. Now, I'm no aracnophobic but when a spider twice as big as me jumps in mid air, lands on top of me and knocks me flying when I didn't hear it and was just turning around to walk, well... I just about had a heartattack and I did jump out of my chair. ^^

Aoikani

Yep, and it is only going to get worse. ;)

Alright! New spiders! :)