Scariest Moment!

HitsugayaShiroken

I was north of Cheydinhal, at the cave full of necromancers that overlooks a waterfall and pond. I was running and jumping about minding my own business. I decided to turn around for some unreasonable reason and was suddenly face to chest with a troll who began throwing all around the little pond I mentioned earlier.

I survived. Luckily my characters pants were cleaned from his sudden bath. The troll however wasn't so lucky, and is now lying at the top of that waterfall as a warning not to sneak up on a spell slinging sorcerer.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this might sound silly, but you know all the expected things, so when they appear now it doesn't spook me, not much does..But I was dudgeon crawling, since then I can't find the bloody dudgeon, where I found this thing..Well I was wandering around with Neeshka my companion, and lo and behold, I did not think there was one of these in Oblivion, I turned a corner to be greeted by this giant and I mean bloody big *censored*, big as a Deadroth.. mud crab..sacred the bloody'ell out of me..For some reason with one swipe took out Neeshka as she has a tendency to just charge forward, and I ran like hell..

Got my composure and came back and fire-balled it to death, at a distance mind.. with finger of the mountain zap for good luck..

A giant mud crab, not scared of anything, but the unexpected sometimes, and that was it..

Anybody know the name of the bloomin' cave I like to find it again..??

I have two. The first true scare I encountered was while running the "Lost Paladin of the Divines" mod. I was looking around in a ruin populated by werewolves. I heard them howling but could not see them. When the first one attacked, it was so realistic and quick that I literally did jerk in my chair.

The second was when I first saw that giant creature I had to fight in Midas Spells. It was the granddaddy of the Balrog you get in the "Midas Summon Balrog" spell.

When I was playing the lost spires, was level 1 with rubbish equipment. In the firt dungeon heard a Growl, turned around saw this ogre take a swing at me. Luckily I was an aerobic class and managed to dodge out of its way. But I was still chased for long time.

About 10 minutes and 40 arrows later the thing was dead and I escaped.

Only then did I release I had the difficulty on full :/

Well this might sound silly, but you know all the expected things, so when they appear now it doesn't spook me, not much does..But I was dudgeon crawling, since then I can't find the bloody dudgeon, where I found this thing..Well I was wandering around with Neeshka my companion, and lo and behold, I did not think there was one of these in Oblivion, I turned a corner to be greeted by this giant and I mean bloody big *censored*, big as a Deadroth.. mud crab..sacred the bloody'ell out of me..For some reason with one swipe took out Neeshka as she has a tendency to just charge forward, and I ran like hell..

Got my composure and came back and fire-balled it to death, at a distance mind.. with finger of the mountain zap for good luck..

A giant mud crab, not scared of anything, but the unexpected sometimes, and that was it..

I believe you were running the "Lost Spires" mod. I don't remember which Spire it was, but it's the one where you recover the Stele for that Goddess. I'm guessing that mod because a giant mudcrab is in the cave in one of those Spires.

Well this might sound silly, but you know all the expected things, so when they appear now it doesn't spook me, not much does..But I was dudgeon crawling, since then I can't find the bloody dudgeon, where I found this thing..Well I was wandering around with Neeshka my companion, and lo and behold, I did not think there was one of these in Oblivion, I turned a corner to be greeted by this giant and I mean bloody big *censored*, big as a Deadroth.. mud crab..scared the bloody'ell out of me..For some reason with one swipe took out Neeshka as she has a tendency to just charge forward, and I ran like hell..

I believe you were running the "Lost Spires" mod. I don't remember which Spire it was, but it's the one where you recover the Stele for that Goddess. I'm guessing that mod because a giant mudcrab is in the cave in one of those Spires.

No it was not that, never played that mod, it was just a Tamerial cave, its not a modded cave addon..I have played so many times, it was time to see what I never found, so I Dl this mod that marks everything there is to explore in Tamerial, and I found it ,in a not easy to find place, without the markers I'm not sure I ever would have found that one on my own..Bloody'ell I wish I could remember the caves name, if anyone does let me know, I would like to go there again, this time prepared.

Cheers

Edit..Ohhh Ta.. Varus Torvyn I just went to the home page, of Lost Spires, I am DL that mod now, Archaeology major as I was back when, this sounds intriguing, thanks for mentioning it.

Hmm, the most scariest moments I have, was during The Dungeons of Ivellon mod.

It's incredible creepy with insane amounts of bone-chilling frightening sounds and lighting effects.

Can't say witch moment exactly was the scariest since the whole mod is extremely well done in this regards but I've never been so happy to see daylight when I get out the dungeon.

I have two. The first true scare I encountered was while running the "Lost Paladin of the Divines" mod. I was looking around in a ruin populated by werewolves. I heard them howling but could not see them. When the first one attacked, it was so realistic and quick that I literally did jerk in my chair.
Muhahaha!!! Yes, that was fun making that level. I initially had the 1st werewolf hiding behind the 1st corner and would only come out when you got very close but then I added an NPC to further the storyline and to give it more depth...you also get to see the werewolf kill him in one mighty blow! ;)

LHammonds