Scariest Moment!

HitsugayaShiroken

The one that actually scared the heck out of me was my own mod I'm working on. It has spiders. Now, I'm no aracnophobic but when a spider twice as big as me jumps in mid air, lands on top of me and knocks me flying when I didn't hear it and was just turning around to walk, well... I just about had a heartattack and I did jump out of my chair. ^^

Aoikani

Yep, and it is only going to get worse. ;)

how did i knew you was going to do that Conan Lon!

Carth Onasi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did i knew you was going to do that Conan Lon!

Carth Onasi

Keep in mind that I had no hand in the creation of these spiders. I just wanted everyone to be able to find them here at TESNexus.

LHammonds

well, i posted this as a help request on the rhianna thread, but i think i'll share it with you guys.. it goes like this:

hello, i ... i have a problem!... i... i KILLED RHIANNA!! *Viletouch falls to the ground crying*

i was doing some dungeon crawling all by myself, watching around with the brand shiny new creatures and items from the full fcom (at long last i downloaded everyting!) well, the thing is that my game is WAY harder now, as creatures appear in HORDES! litterally!, so i bumped upon two of the new guys in black (no, not the braided fools from ooo, the other really mean ones with white eyes! can't remember the names) well, anyway... i said HAH!, peace of cake! so i came out of the shadows, and as i slash the nearest thoat open and the other guy still shocked from the blood shower that became his buddy, i start seeing a LOT and i mean a LOT of pink clouds appear in the walls of the cave (i have to remember to upgrade my detect life ring) so i said what, carrion rats? already? heh, but when the little pink clouds started to grow ever bigger as the enemies came ever closer, my grin turned to disbelief, and then to TERROR! when i saw all that many enemies struggling in the narrow passages for a piece of my oh beloved butt.

so i went panic, totally!... i have never fled from a battle and i was not going to do it now!... so i called the cavalry... ALL OF THEM!! something i had never before done... Rhianna was the first to come, and quickly started frying them off their boots, next called red sonia, and neeshka, i even called mary, the witchhunter from the mages guild and her amazing pet atronach (reminds me of dog from half life 2) i also called my trusty white tiger courtesy of midas and sumonned a horny humpin xivilai to the party, so you can imagine how crazy the fray was with blood and limbs flying all over. it was one of the best battles i had so far... when the dust setteled down, and i finished clearing the pile of corpses blocking the passage i went looking for my good ol mates, thank them, pay them, and... well... dispatch them...but my pretty witch was nowhere to be found! no problem i said, she might be unconcious under some corpses somehere..poor thing!... but i scoured the whole cave! (yes, the WHOLE CAVE came after me after i slashed that first guy!,Yikes!) i filled 6 chests and had to teleport to my headquarters in ArmoryLab twice to unload the midas chest to clear all that loot... the last body count was 78 excluding the shattered corpses of skeletons and stuff, but still Rhianna was nowhere to be found!!!... i said to myself, what a fool i am, i could have called her with the summon rhianna spell in the first place!, but it only says that rhianna does not respond!.... GULP! uh-oh!... e even checked if she had fallen to nowhere through a seam in the cell but i could not find it either...no life detect, and she's not floating off boundaries if she's dead....did i mess up? you know, i would reload the esp, and forget about it, but, you know, she's missing with a UNIQUE armor i GAVE to her and CANNOT be purchased back!! PLEEEASE!, is there any way to retrieve my beloved armor? i mean... errr.... Rhianna? without having to reload and lose everything?

now THAT, was one hell of a battle!

Amusing thread indeed, and even though I always get creepy feelings whilst exploring Oblivion Gates/caves/forts (the music really adds to it), the one true jump moment was when, in Skingrad Castle, I was trying to find Amusei, and after those secret passages were moving towards the woman, suddenly she bloody turns, charges at me and infects me with the vampire disease. o_O

(Hi, load.)

*spoilers*

I had forgotten this one, but I was doing the Order of the Virtuous Blood quest while halfway through the main quest. I had just entered the vampire den, sneaking up, and the camera swivels right behind me as someone approaches! "You're not easy to get a hold of." Dammit, Baurus! He dragged me all the way back from Memorial Cave to the sewers so we could beat up the Mythic Dawn fellows...

• 2 weeks later...
*spoilers*

I had forgotten this one, but I was doing the Order of the Virtuous Blood quest while halfway through the main quest. I had just entered the vampire den, sneaking up, and the camera swivels right behind me as someone approaches! "You're not easy to get a hold of." Dammit, Baurus! He dragged me all the way back from Memorial Cave to the sewers so we could beat up the Mythic Dawn fellows...

oh my god that really happened? i though he only stayed as far as IC

Col John Sheppard

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this one is not really a scariest moment, but it was kinda blooper thing!

I was enjoying so much being the archmage with origin of the mages guild, that i invited the demon consort over to my quarters in the archmage's tower to *ahem!* err... have a drink and play chess or something so there she was doing what she's most good at, when this guy comes in, dagger in hand and start stabbing me!! it was the imperial city corrupt captain that had escaped jail! (i have to add that we were all nude with no weapons equipped) and i go like ARRRGG!!! lemme go, b*tch! but i could'nt! because i was stuck in a scripted animation! i just started hitting the F key to pull my sword, but nothing happened, and the girl i was had a mouthfull! of course, the demon consort quickly started attacking him, but by that time i was almost dead!.... and i thought he wanted to play!

i never thought that i would die in such an embarrassing manner!