How rich is your character?

Carah

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 30K tops. I usually dont carry that much gold around. I rather put it in the bank and then go of with around 5000 or so. There really isnt need for much more than that. Seriously. What would you use 30000 Septims on?

Around 30K tops. I usually dont carry that much gold around. I rather put it in the bank and then go of with around 5000 or so. There really isnt need for much more than that. Seriously. What would you use 30000 Septims on?

I'd donate to charity, you selfish male without a father. Gods only know how many beggars there are out on the street... And it's smug bourgeoisie Imperial scum like you that keep them there!

Tallhat, I'll list a few things you can use 30000 septims for.

1. Houses:

Here is a Small table of the Costs (This is with 100 Mercantile!)

Location:-------- Cost -------Furnishings----- Total Cost of Furnishing ----- TOTAL COST

Skingrad------ 25000----------- 8 ------------ 24000 ------------------------- 49000

Chorrol------- 20000----------- 11 ------------ 19400 ------------------------- 39400

Cheydinhal--- 15000----------- 10 ------------ 15000 ------------------------- 30000

Bruma-------- 10000----------- 9 --------------- 9900 ------------------------- 19900

Leyawiin------- 7000----------- 7 --------------- 7000 ------------------------- 14000

Bravil---------- 4000----------- 6 --------------- 3900 --------------------------- 7900

Imperial City-- 2000----------- 4 --------------- 1600 --------------------------- 3600

You see where this is going? :D you can only buy:

Imperial City, Bravil and Leyawiin with a 30000 budget (Fully Furnished)

or Cheydinhall house alone with full furnishings.

2. Downloadable Content: Wizards Tower, Battlehorn Castle, Vile Lair, Thieves Den furnishings.

3. Betting in the Arena? and become the ultimate gambling addict.

4. Buying Crazily expensive weaponry from stores. E.g. Akaviri Sunderblade (around 7000)

5. Enchanted Armour- Rasheda's Special from Chorrol. Those cost about 3000

6. Store Investments (for 75+ Mercantile) (500 gold each investment store)

7. Bribing people such as guards.. man this costs heavy! normally 2000-3000 for a maxed deposition.

No I don't know how many stores and taverns (Barter areas) there are in the game! My knowledge of Oblivion is basic compared to others.

I'd donate to charity, you selfish male without a father. Gods only know how many beggars there are out on the street... And it's smug bourgeoisie Imperial scum like you that keep them there!

Oh but I do give a septim or 2 to the beggars when I meet them. Hell I have even taken a few in as housekeeps.

And it is bourgeoisie Dunmer N'wah. I prefer to be insulted in my own language ;)

Oh and Javalin, yes I am aware that you can actually SPEND it on needless things. Hell I could make a mission of it to see how many bear pelts I could buy. But apart from the houses you cannot really spend it on anything USEFUL. Come now. The Akaviri Sunderblade? Who would want to buy that? The only really useful thing that comes to mind are the Hands of the Atronach. They are however very useful.

• 3 months later...
The most I have ever had, without a god cheat (skeletoon Island I think where in a chest I found a few million septims) is just under 9k... its so hard to get money in this game, I could never buy a decent house without cheating! :P