Making my first mod and I need some help.

lolbored

So I decided to make an armor mod that makes a lot of vanilla armor craftable but I am having an issue with the Ancient DB Armor. I want to be able to keep the enchantments on the boots and gloves but still make them enchantable and be able to put 2 enchants on them after the extra effect perk. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be appreciated I have spent the morning trying to figure out if it's possible and I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Have you tried removing the MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword from armor? I've not tried this, but that would be my first guess. You'll probably want to duplicate the armor and make your changes to the new version so that you are not also changing the original...unless that's what you intend to do.

Have you tried removing the MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword from armor? I've not tried this, but that would be my first guess. You'll probably want to duplicate the armor and make your changes to the new version so that you are not also changing the original...unless that's what you intend to do.

Yeah I did try it and it didn't work but I also noticed I missed some other things so I started from scratch and am going to try it again in a few. It seems like that would do it so I am going to try a few things concerning MagicDisallowEnchanting and see what I come up with. Thanks for the reply.

Ok I just tried it again and there is no way it can be done I guess.

Edited by lolbored