Torchlight Steam Gift

hoofhearted4

So, as a bonus to pre ordering Torchlight 2, you get Torchlight 1 for free. since i already have Torchlight 1, im allowed to Gift it to a Steam friend. i havent pre ordered it yet, but am ready to at any time, as soon as i find a way to make use of this free Torchlight 1.

so anyone who has wanted to try Torchlight 1 but hasnt, here is your chance to get the game for free, from me. all you have to do is PM me. first one to do so will get the game as there is no real fair way i could choose from a list of people, so first come first serve. once i get a PM from someone i will reply to this saying its been done, and have it locked. good luck! PM me FAST!

:)

Torchlight 1 is a great game, you should also try Risen another overlooked rpg, witch is actually quite good..

I have it already :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

well, i have a winner if you will, so im sorry to anyone who sees this too late.

thank you for your time!

congrats to ScourgeBlack :thumbsup:

Edited by hoofhearted4

it was my pleasure. half the reason i preordered T2 was for the free copy and once i saw i could Gift it away, it was a done deal. i hope he enjoys the game as much as i did :)