360 Controller/PC/Modded Help

ShadelessSoul

I was going to put this on Technical Support but it isnt a bug or glitch or anything that PC Oblivion wronged. I'm attempting to try out these mods

Terran Vampires

TOTF

Sounds Of Cyrodiil

Unnecesarry Violence II: Taking Action

Malevolent

Real Sleep Extended

Servent of The Dawn

and a lot more (ik about the massive conflicts im no doubt acquiring but im about to get those once i figure out how to Map Mods to Xbox 360 Controllers)

what my problem is, I want to make my PC Mods work with a 360 Controller. I already tweaked it for Vanilla (I think Dx)

I know little of Modding and how there INI will affect the game using a Controller.. if someone has a pre tweaked ini that can help id be thankful.. My Oblivion has the latest Patch..

P.S. My Vanilla PC is NOT an option.. and i dont care for grammer

whats the issue? if you need to map pc controls to the xbox controller get one of the remapping programs (like xpadder) and disable controller support in the ini, its the only way to add extra funtionality

• 2 weeks later...

whats the issue? if you need to map pc controls to the xbox controller get one of the remapping programs (like xpadder) and disable controller support in the ini, its the only way to add extra funtionality

I am using xpadder but my main concern are the codes to put in the ini for mods that require ini key-mapping. :hurr:

I dont know much on the topic of key-mapping :psyduck: but normally I see keys being numbers e.g "0004x" or some such. The 360 should have a different variant I would imagine. I use a premade Oblivion Profile for xpadder so I didnt have to mess with my Oblivion.ini.

From how it is mapped my thumbstick controls the mouse(movement) and my analog controls the camera. I dont remember how I managed the controls but I did a lot of tweaking for it to match xbox 360 near perfectly.