Looking for Dungeon Testers.

scarycave

Okay so I've been thinking of putting up a demo of my dungeon soon, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give the demo a test run. The dungeon is an underground fort filled with undead creatures, you know, standard fare. I wanted to give it a survival horror vibe by making certain enemies with incredibly high health and making healing items scarce. The demo needs a bit more fine tuning, mostly lighting,some slight enemy tweaking, and one or two chests. If anyone's interested in testing the demo when I finish the small tweaks let me know. It should be ready for testing sometime today.

File: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42223

If the dungeon doesn't appear at first. Find the map marker and fast travel to that location and it should appear.

Breakdown:

Lock picks- The Dungeon has a few hard locks. One such lock can bypass an entire herd of enemies, so If your not the fighting type pick the lock.

Run- The Warped Banshees have over 30000 health, don't fight them. Run. :ohdear: Or use the Wabbajack. :whistling:

Torches- The dungeon has a few dark areas.

Silver or Magic Enchanted Weapon or Decent Spells- Their all undead down here. Even the dogs. Lest you be packing some magic you'll need weapons!

Ice Magic/Weapon- A few of the unique undead are immune to fire but weak to ice.

Glitches:

The areas are narrow and close together so sometimes an enemy might "see" you through a wall and start combat.

Dogs might get stuck in the walls momentarily.

Things to do while testing:

Find two modified weapons.

Find Soilder #13 Journal, and read it.

Enter the Confiscated Enchanted Items room.

Edited by scarycave

Okay. I think the demo should be ready. Theirs one or two places where the textures overlap. The dungeon can be found north or Leyawiin, it has it's own map marker. Unfortunately the files to big for the forum so I have to submit it to the nexus first. I'll put the link in the top comment.

Perhaps upload it to a hosting service such as Mediafire first? If you upload it to Nexus, a lot of strangers will download it, many of whom will do silly things like flame you for uploading an incomplete mod, or bombard you with questions on how to install it on their Xbox... :wallbash: Once it's ready, then upload it to Nexus. :)