[LE] Armor Custom Texture Problem, help?

I created a custom 'hood' based on the Thieves guild and its a blue color texture applied to the add on. It works right on others but on Argonians (females anyway, not sure of male yet) the default brown color is still applied, how do I fix that? Why does it choose not to work on Argonians unlike everyone else?

Your texture is not replacing vanilla, correct? If so then I suppose you have either included meshes to change the texture path or are using texture sets in CK, the later being a better method imo. Now, your problem, argonian probably has a separate armor addon pointing to its own model fitted for the argonian head, most likely you didn't cover that one in your path changing.

Edited by FrankFamily

Also often there's armor night meshes for male/female actors. It could be possible that you forgot to select the appropriate mesh for female actors, which would then use the default hood being brown.

Thank you. Well, I didn't realize the argonian and kahjit had a different addon until FrankFamily mentioned it, Now it works fine :smile:

Edited by GowiHasti