Bioware: The beginning of the end?

Eddieawsome

Its the Star Wars MMO team, sounds more like they thought they could kill WOW's crown and did not succeed.

I am getting a bit annoyed at people blaming Bioware for things that are really the fault of EA.

Not really directly related, but just thought I would put that out there.

Also looks like its just the MMO team. Might not be the fault of Bioware either. Was probably EA who told them to make a WoW clone.

I am getting a bit annoyed at people blaming Bioware for things that are really the fault of EA.

So its rumored that EA has sacked a whopping 200 bioware employees.

I specificlly stated it was EA.

It looks like this is the end of SWTOR then. Honestly the whole MMO was nothing but a cash grab and a spit in the face off all the long time KOTOR fans so good riddance i say.

Bye, bye failure of a MMO. Maybe we can actually get KOTOR III now instead... =P

jk, I know that series is dead now. =( Oh well.

KOTOR

RIP

That's what you get with a pay only and none free mmo like wow used to be, its was only a matter of time, that's why Wow went free to play. at least to lv20 anyways.. Also Dust 514 is going to be free to play, and rely on store purchases only, which don't effect actually game play, like advantages and stuff.

Pay only mmos are dead.

You do know that developer restucture happens all the time, and no it's not the end of BioWare, they are working on DA3 and ME3 sales work really well for them. Besides, the MMO was LucasArts idea, not BioWare and LucasArts can burn in hell.