Oblivion Mods

Each time I install a mod,I insert it into the oblivion data files,activate it on the normal oblivionlauncher,start the game,and it never works. Anyone got useful tips? Can't play Oblivion without mods,not now that I completed the game >,<

Your mod problem is likely related to your other thread about applying the Oblivion 1.2.0416 patch. Mods need to run on a known version of Oblivion because they are really just changes starting from a known point (which is version 1.2.0416). Because there are patches for the game if you don't have Shivering Isles that are different than patches for the game if you do have Shivering Isles (you need to remember how long ago these patches were released) you need to be careful and apply the correct patch, not just for your language but for whether or not SI is installed.

If you have messed up in this regard, and say you tried to apply the SI version of the patch to a non-SI version of the unpatched game (or vice versa) your attempt will fail. You will probably need to uninstall the game and start out fresh. Here's a link to Bben46's Oblivion reinstall procedure. I will assume you have the disk version of the game, as the Steam version automatically updates itself.

Your mod problem is likely related to your other thread about applying the Oblivion 1.2.0416 patch. Mods need to run on a known version of Oblivion because they are really just changes starting from a known point (which is version 1.2.0416). Because there are patches for the game if you don't have Shivering Isles that are different than patches for the game if you do have Shivering Isles (you need to remember how long ago these patches were released) you need to be careful and apply the correct patch, not just for your language but for whether or not SI is installed.

If you have messed up in this regard, and say you tried to apply the SI version of the patch to a non-SI version of the unpatched game (or vice versa) your attempt will fail. You will probably need to uninstall the game and start out fresh. Here's a link to Bben46's Oblivion reinstall procedure. I will assume you have the disk version of the game, as the Steam version automatically updates itself.

I actually had to reinstall Oblivion 5 times ( counting last one ) because of the crash.. However,do I need to get SI to download latest patch? That would be a real problem for me :\

Thanks for your help anyway,I'll try to follow the reinstall procedure.

You don't need SI to patch the game. If you have SI installed you need to use the patch that is for the SI version of the game. If you do not have SI installed you need to use the non-SI version of the patch ... all in your correct language of course.

Something else to be aware of ... if you are ever going to want SI the correct order to install is the vanilla game first, then install SI and last install the patch for the SI version. Once you have the non-SI patch applied to the game you cannot install SI. If you have patched Oblivion to version 1.2.0416 without installing SI your only option is to uninstall the game and then start over, installing Oblivion, then SI and then patch.

Okay,I discovered the problem of the whole system,so I suppose the thread's over - thanks a lot for your help Striker ;)

So,the problem wasn't OBSE,neither oblivion,it's OBMM. ( So if anyone has these problems too come here,probably it's OBMM causing those crashes too! )

Thanks again for your help & patience.