Zombie Apocalypse has begun

Syco21

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why deny what is blatant? BY THE NINE! You're a damned zombie! It's clear to me now, you don't want us to know you exist because you know we would hunt you all down and eradicate you. *flails around in circles*

;D

Dude you sure you're not a kinsman to our brain eating used-to-be-human brethren? I think you may be infected. or a republican. Or both.

At least I'm safe, Aus is an island

Until they learn to fly airplanes! :facepalm: Then everyone is screwed!

You people in Australia already have your hordes of deadly and poisonous critters. I think we're about equal if a zombie apocalypse started, except that you've always had one.

• 4 weeks later...
I heard about this. If this is the one incident I heard about, the man was on "Bath Salts", or something along those lines, which is some weird new drug that makes people go berserk, strip naked (apparently their bodies overheat.) and get really violent, a lot like other drug psychoes. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. There's been more than one incident (I'm going by word of mouth, but it's believable.) where there have been attempted cannibalizations by addicts like that.

I heard about this. If this is the one incident I heard about, the man was on "Bath Salts", or something along those lines, which is some weird new drug that makes people go berserk, strip naked (apparently their bodies overheat.) and get really violent, a lot like other drug psychoes. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. There's been more than one incident (I'm going by word of mouth, but it's believable.) where there have been attempted cannibalizations by addicts like that.

Not bath salts.

Not at trace.

Since it isn't bath salts, what else could it be now?

Also bath salts are NOT a drug. They are minerals that people can put into their tubs when they bathe which is supposed to act like water and minerals you would find in hot springs. And they are certainly not new... They've been used since ancient China and very commonly in Roman bath houses, etc.

However people somehow decided it would be a good idea to smoke/snort/ingest/whatever bath salts.

Yet another case of people hungry bath salt abuser:

Suspect high on bath salts threatened to eat people at Atlanta golf course, police say

Edited by K00L