The Nerevarine vs The Hero of Kvatch vs Dovahkin

Sanbru

Sheogorath, if people don't know, would only be able to rely on strength in this fight, because he'd have to be able to die. So everyone saying he'd just use his powers are just clearly inlegit.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...In other words aside from falling or traps the only way to kill them with those effects are arrows in the case of the Champion or...

whoa, i swear i thought you were going to say arrows in the knee! :laugh:

I agree totally with Hateshinai. I guess this thread was started as more of an idea of "Who do you prefere better in games of the three subjects? Dovakhiin, Nerevarine or Cyrodiil Champ?"

Well, as unexpected as it was Hateshinai has given a fair and "total" explanation on how the battle would end (or would not, since those other two are somewhat immortals). To people that would say that Dovakhiin has Odavhiing, let me tell you, I slayed Odahvhiin (or how the hell is written) in like 30 seconds to say "a lot of time" because he was an easy target; that said, it would be as easy as anything for Nerevarine and Cyrodiil Champ to take down that dragon. Nerevarine would do it with bow or levitation\sword and Champion would do it with bows and magick while resisting 100% every single breath of Odavhiin. So no, Dovakhiin, with all due respect, can't win this fight.

As for the "draw" said by Hateshinai, well, probably yes but considering Oblivion bonuses given to the "final champ build" even if I prefere NEREVAR REBORN! I'd say that the champion of Cyrodiil would finally win the fight. Not because he's Sheogorath, remember, Sheogorath can use his powers ONLY on the shivering isles so you're not a God while walking over tamriel lands, you're as mortal as any (you just go back to the shivering on death, lore speaking, right?)

My 2 cents!

I agree totally with Hateshinai. I guess this thread was started as more of an idea of "Who do you prefere better in games of the three subjects? Dovakhiin, Nerevarine or Cyrodiil Champ?"

Well, as unexpected as it was Hateshinai has given a fair and "total" explanation on how the battle would end (or would not, since those other two are somewhat immortals). To people that would say that Dovakhiin has Odavhiing, let me tell you, I slayed Odahvhiin (or how the hell is written) in like 30 seconds to say "a lot of time" because he was an easy target; that said, it would be as easy as anything for Nerevarine and Cyrodiil Champ to take down that dragon. Nerevarine would do it with bow or levitation\sword and Champion would do it with bows and magick while resisting 100% every single breath of Odavhiin. So no, Dovakhiin, with all due respect, can't win this fight.

As for the "draw" said by Hateshinai, well, probably yes but considering Oblivion bonuses given to the "final champ build" even if I prefere NEREVAR REBORN! I'd say that the champion of Cyrodiil would finally win the fight. Not because he's Sheogorath, remember, Sheogorath can use his powers ONLY on the shivering isles so you're not a God while walking over tamriel lands, you're as mortal as any (you just go back to the shivering on death, lore speaking, right?)

My 2 cents!

I don't know what difficulty you're on, but on Master, I find Odavhiing pretty damn hard to kill.

My 2 cents!

I don't know what difficulty you're on, but on Master, I find Odavhiing pretty damn hard to kill.

I am on master myself but it is rather easy when playing a lvl 81 paladin built character with all maxed out and that awesome shield from peryte :P And yes, that shield ownz every dragon.

Nerevarine defeated dagoth ur. the point is that dagoth ur is much more powerfull than the nine divines, and subgods like vivec. if Nerevarine defeated dagoth ur, then i guess that he is much more powerfull that the nine divines himself

Where did you get that from? Dagoth Ur wasn't stronger than the 9 Divines, because the Divines CAN'T DIE.

The Nerevarine disappeared shortly before the events of Oblivion (if you listen to tavern chatter), so he/she was probably already defeated. The Hero of Kvatch would probably lose to the Dovahkiin, since he'd CTD before the fight was over. Edited by Rennn