The Nerevarine vs The Hero of Kvatch vs Dovahkin

Sanbru

Nerevarine defeated dagoth ur. the point is that dagoth ur is much more powerfull than the nine divines, and subgods like vivec. if Nerevarine defeated dagoth ur, then i guess that he is much more powerfull that the nine divines himself

Where did you get that from? Dagoth Ur wasn't stronger than the 9 Divines, because the Divines CAN'T DIE.

then why did they need the Nerevarine to defeat him?

+ i was shure that Dagoth ur cant die either... but Nerevarine defeated him... that means something

Edited by CrazyShadowDami

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange how we never see the hero when doing the sheogorath quest...

Maybe he was still mortal.

However as the Dovakhinn there is one thing none of the previous had...

A wife.

Edited by Zazemel

@Zazel: Sheogorath IS the Champion of Cyrodiil in Skyrim Game. Madness took over him as it was known it would and he became a full daedric Prince.

@Shotgun: The fact he is a daedric prince matters less than zero. A daedric prince has his\her powers only in his\her realms\plane of existence. Surely, can't die but will be cast back to Oblivion if killed on the Tamriel Plane of Existence so no, CoC won't be able to win because he is a Daedric Prince. For other motivations (that were listed before in previous pages) sure he can.

Nerevarine defeated dagoth ur. the point is that dagoth ur is much more powerfull than the nine divines, and subgods like vivec. if Nerevarine defeated dagoth ur, then i guess that he is much more powerfull that the nine divines himself

Where did you get that from? Dagoth Ur wasn't stronger than the 9 Divines, because the Divines CAN'T DIE.

where did you get that? the divines (or aedra sp?) are immortal in the sense that they don't age, however they can still be killed. the daedra on the other hand are totally immortal. as for the whole Nerevarine vs. champ of Cyrodiil vs. Dovakiin... my money would be on the nerevarine, runner up would be champion of cyrodiil, with the dovakiin dead last. for reasons listed on a previous page.

---- :ninja: edit

would be one hell of a fight though. flog tickets on paperview

Edited by Invisible Man

I think dovahkinn best shot would be dragonrend, but I doubt that would do much to beings who were previously mortal, and even then it wouldn't really help, now he does have a slight advantage and that is that he can become intangible, remember guys that shout, well yeah, which should allow him to last a bit longer between shouts, all in all tho I think we should wait until dawnguard is out mostly because of the new shouts could like totally change the outcome of this fight

The Dragonborn have the blood of akatosh, so he can be powerfull like Talos, and become a divine....

but he hasn't yet